PDA

View Full Version : Russert's Son Wore Poz Jersey on PTI on ESPN Today

raphael120
07-31-2008, 05:04 PM
I know I know, slow news day.

But Tim Russert's son was just on PTI (he's been on the past few days) doing the errors/corrections from "around the horn" and since PTI is taped in Washington, DC, it's no wonder Russert's son is brought on.

Today he was wearing his Poz jersey and the guys on the show were scoffing at him like "Oh what the heck are you wearing, bah, some Buffalo Bills jersey huh?" and they asked him whose jersey it was and he was like "The Poz!!!"

Pretty cool.

DrGraves
07-31-2008, 05:20 PM
NICE!!! My favorite show and favorite bill!!! i cant believe i missed it!!!

Bill Brasky
07-31-2008, 05:42 PM
I know I know, slow news day.

But Tim Russert's son was just on PTI (he's been on the past few days) doing the errors/corrections from "around the horn" and since PTI is taped in Washington, DC, it's no wonder Russert's son is brought on.

Today he was wearing his Poz jersey and the guys on the show were scoffing at him like "Oh what the heck are you wearing, bah, some Buffalo Bills jersey huh?" and they asked him whose jersey it was and he was like "The Poz!!!"

Pretty cool.

i don't know what's cooler... the fact that this kid will essentially be handed jobs his entire life based on his dad's accomplishments, or the fact that 2 guys hosting a sports show can't identify anybody in the nfl outside of tom brady, tony romo, or brett favre. i'm surprised they even knew it was a bills jersey.