PDA

View Full Version : Mikey on Scout.com

hydro
08-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Did you know this was here?

http://buf.scout.com/2/551138.html

I didn't see anything posted about this. I figured you would have brought it up...

Michael82
08-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Look at the date. :rofl: That was a couple years ago when we used to be partners of that site.

hydro
08-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Ah, didn't notice that. Still cool as I didn't frequent this site as often back then. I did a search and that came up :idunno:

The Jokeman
08-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Looking back on some of Mikey's articles are telling:

Quarterbacks: JP Losman had his best overall game of the season. He made some good decisions with the ball, and didn't turn the ball over for his 3rd game of the season. Losman finished the day completing 23/32 for 222 yards, with 1 touchdown and no interceptions. He showed great poise out there and really took charge of the offense on a couple long, clock chewing drives. He also used his mobility to get away from the pressure and had a nice 15-yard run on 2nd down and 10 during the first drive of the third quarter. This drive resulted in a touchdown and basically kept the momentum on the Bills side. Overall, it was a very good day for Losman. He had many good throws, and a few not so good throws. But again, he didn't turnover the ball. So that's definitely a plus. Basically, JP did a solid job managing the game. Let's hope he can take some of that into Chicago next week. Grade A

Quarterbacks: . The momentum shifted and the Bears defense kicked it up a notch. Losman was 14/27 for 115 yards with 3 interceptions and 1 touchdown (in garbage time). Like I said before, this should have been expected. He faced the best defense in the league that just destroyed a very good Seattle team and embarrassed a top 5 Quarterback in Matt Hasselbeck. The Bears defense did a great job confusing him and changing things up. Losman looked frightened and lost out there. Overall, it was a horrible day for JP, who had an awful QB rating of 35.8%. But again, he wasn't the sole reason for this loss. It was a team effort and it didn't help that he had no protection from his line. Grade D

Quarterbacks: JP Losman had another game in which the coaches just wanted him to manage the game. It almost worked, but JP struggled getting the ball out at times due to horrible pass protection and missed on a few passes too. Losman completed 8/12 passes for 82 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions or fumbles. He only missed on 4 passes, but they were costly ones. He overthrew Lee Evans downfield on a play that might have gone for a touchdown and also underthrew a couple receivers on 3rd down. Overall, Losman didn't have that bad of a game, but he didn't have a good one either. The gameplan was focused more on the running play than anything to keep the Colts off the field. However, when they actually called passing plays and tried to move the chains, Losman was either sacked or forced to throw the ball too early. Let's hope that it gets better because for now you still can't tell how he is doing if he only attempts 12 passes. Grade: C-

LtFinFan66
08-01-2008, 09:30 PM
WTG Hydro:snicker:

hydro
08-01-2008, 10:16 PM
WTG Hydro:snicker:

:mad:

LtFinFan66
08-01-2008, 11:43 PM
:lolpoint::mad: