PDA

View Full Version : Is Marcus Stroud a DOG??

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Come on guys, you know the routine, we have seen it in Buffalo before.

Bruce Smith would run around at half speed then head for the water bucket!

I am not impressed with Stroud so far.....but I know a dog when I see one.

The players are well aware of the situation with the injury and saving himself for the regular season.....Some players just practice that way!

You might think this is a negative thread.....but that is not true, it is the opposite.

The real player will show up at the end of preseason...

I am surprised Chris Brown hasn't made a comment about this.....I am even more surprised some of you haven't noticed the same thing.....so I decided to bring the subject up!

If you are happy with what you are watching on the field you will be REAL HAPPY later!

You are being duped, Trust me!

This guy can play......

Bark, Bark....

THE SLAMMER

Mitchy moo
08-02-2008, 01:55 PM
I heard he was in the backfield quite alot.

The last buffalo fan
08-02-2008, 01:55 PM
No.

DrGraves
08-02-2008, 01:59 PM
I've heard Stroud is doing well... and to be quite honest I'd rather our star players not go 100% in camp because I do not want to see any injuries.

lordofgun
08-02-2008, 02:00 PM
I hate being dupped.

dasaybz
08-02-2008, 02:01 PM

You might think this is a negative thread.....but that is not true, it is the opposite.

The guy is a dog yet the real player will show up at the end of preseason...

I am surprised Chris Brown hasn't made a comment about this.....

You are being dupped, Trust me!

Bark, Bark....

THE SLAMMER

You are not impressed yet you think he's a dog? Whatever the hell that means.

tampabay25690
08-02-2008, 02:02 PM

The guy is a dog yet the real player will show up at the end of preseason...

I am surprised Chris Brown hasn't made a comment about this.....

You are being dupped, Trust me!

Bark, Bark....

THE SLAMMER

You don't even know what you are talking about!!!!!

He has been a beast so far and I know he isn't working at 100%%% and why would he.....

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 02:06 PM

I have been to over 30 training camps.

I have seen this before.

I am not impressed with how he looks but I realize he is not out to win a starting job either!

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 02:07 PM

He has been a beast so far and I know he isn't working at 100%%% and why would he.....

If you believe that is 100% you are going to be real happy later!

PECKERWOOD
08-02-2008, 02:09 PM

:bf1:

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 02:14 PM
:bf1:

Thank you, thank you!

PECKERWOOD
08-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Thank you, thank you!

:snicker:

yordad
08-02-2008, 02:22 PM
If you believe that is 100% you are going to be real happy later!Um... he said the exact opposite. :clump:

SABURZFAN
08-02-2008, 02:25 PM
i'll start criticizing players when the games count.

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 02:26 PM

He has not played as well in training camp as he plays in the regular season....

I live in Florida and I have seen alot more then you!

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 02:30 PM
i'll start criticizing players when the games count.

I think you have missed my point....it is not criticism at all!

You are reading way to far into what I said!

Bruce practiced the same way but most fans do not know Stroud very well

Michael82
08-02-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm sure he's not giving it 100%, but then again who is? Besides, he's been playing very well out there and if it's not his best, I can't wait to see him in the regular season...... :drool:

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I'm sure he's not giving it 100%, but then again who is? Besides, he's been playing very well out there and if it's not his best, I can't wait to see him in the regular season...... :drool:
Thank you....somebody understands.

The players looking for starting jobs or a roster spot are giving 100% ,trust me!

bflojohn
08-02-2008, 02:36 PM
A veteran pacing himself... novel idea!

Michael82
08-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Thank you....somebody understands.

The players looking for starting jobs or a roster spot are giving 100% ,trust me!
Ashton Youboty is giving 100% and I don't think it will help him. :snicker:

Bone
08-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Slammer your drunk, cya later.

TigerJ
08-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Brad Butler didn't think Stroud was dogging it when he picked himself up after being pancaked.

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Slammer your drunk, cya later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fgG5dyZ_Ts

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Brad Butler didn't think Stroud was dogging it when he picked himself up after being pancaked.

Thank you, I have changed my mind now...

Marcus Stroud should slow it down before he gets hurt!

yordad
08-02-2008, 05:07 PM
You know there is no news when this is news.

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 05:13 PM
You know there is no news when this is news.

What were you looking for....

A........ J.P. Should start thread?

Goobylal
08-02-2008, 05:27 PM
I know what you're trying to say SLAMMER, but you put it wrong. A "dog" is someone who is lazy. Stroud has been anything but so far in camp. So if your contention is that what we're seeing from him now isn't even his best, then I'm hopeful that you're right. But even if it is his best, it's still pretty good.

Wally The Barber
08-02-2008, 07:34 PM
I know what you're trying to say SLAMMER, but you put it wrong. A "dog" is someone who is lazy. Stroud has been anything but so far in camp. So if your contention is that what we're seeing from him now isn't even his best, then I'm hopeful that you're right. But even if it is his best, it's still pretty good.
I think you are right,

Stroud is a veteran and He has the job.

I did not want to make it sound like I am disappointed in him as a Bill.

I was hoping to make the point that he is better then he has looked so far.

I think the lack of threads on how important he is to the defense got lost in the lack of threads on the subject and some pretty negative fans playing the injury card.

Bottom line is I don't bash the Bills and most fans know that!

Some people need to lighten up and they will be happier fans in the long run!

Sorry if I offended anyone!

TigerJ
08-02-2008, 09:14 PM
I think we all agree that Stroud is good, and worth everything the Bills gave up to trade for him.

Scumbag College
08-02-2008, 09:20 PM
I was perfectly happy with bringing Tim Anderson back instead of trading for Stroud.

Michael82
08-03-2008, 12:49 AM
I was perfectly happy with bringing Tim Anderson back instead of trading for Stroud.
:laughing:

yordad
08-03-2008, 01:27 AM
What were you looking for....

A........ J.P. Should start thread?Just because I know a lot about one thing, doesn't mean I don't know something about a lot. Did Coach'sgaycousin brainwash you with his mindless drivel?

First, you ask if he is dogging it, then proceed to say your the expert and you know he is. Which makes me ask, why did you ask? You say you watched a lot of practices and decided Stroud was dogging it. Then you say you live in Florida, and watched the ones there. Well, did you watch any here? Because all the reports are to the contrary.

And then, to top it off, you change your mind...

Thank you, I have changed my mind now...

Marcus Stroud should slow it down before he gets hurt!
So basically, although all posting is pretty pointless, I feel this posting was on the extra-pointless side.

But it is a slow day. And apparently veterans that slack a little in practice is news on slow days. And, even when they don't slack a little, I guess it is news to speculate that they are while claiming you know more about Stroud's current situation then the average bear- all while you are 1000 miles away.

:idunno:

Wally The Barber
08-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Just because I know a lot about one thing, doesn't mean I don't know something about a lot. Did Coach'sgaycousin brainwash you with his mindless drivel?

First, you ask if he is dogging it, then proceed to say your the expert and you know he is. Which makes me ask, why did you ask? You say you watched a lot of practices and decided Stroud was dogging it. Then you say you live in Florida, and watched the ones there. Well, did you watch any here? Because all the reports are to the contrary.

And then, to top it off, you change your mind...

So basically, although all posting is pretty pointless, I feel this posting was on the extra-pointless side.

But it is a slow day. And apparently veterans that slack a little in practice is news on slow days. And, even when they don't slack a little, I guess it is news to speculate that they are while claiming you know more about Stroud's current situation then the average bear- all while you are 1000 miles away.

:idunno:

What ever....thanks

THATHURMANATOR
08-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Marcus "the mutt" Stroud

BARK BABY

Wally The Barber
08-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Marcus "the mutt" Stroud

BARK BABY

I need to hook up with you during the season, you seem to be one of the few that can read something without feeling the need to attack.

Very rare here lately

Some fans believe everything posted must be huge news or you have wasted their time....

It's been 5 years since I have seen that on any board!

Jan Reimers
08-03-2008, 04:33 PM
I think the point is, Stroud is a crafty veteran who is not going to killl himself in training camp. That's how guys get to be crafty veterans.

Night Train
08-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I hope they keep him on the sideline 99% of the pre-season games.( ala Thurman ). We need him healthy.

I don't know where you're getting your info but the Bills beat reporter & the local press said he's been dominating in most drills.