PDA

View Full Version : Tom Jackson must have amnesia

Coach Sal
08-03-2008, 12:59 PM
I like TJ. But after the HOF ceremonies last night, they put the names on the screen of the players that will beeligible for the first time next year.
Bruce Smith's name was at the top.

Jackson said something to the effect of: "and I think Bruce Smith will lead the way as we begin to see a parade of Buffalo Bills from the Super Bowl years make it in."

Uh...hey, Tommy, were you asleep when that parade began SEVEN years ago with Marv Levy and continued with Kelly and Thurman?

Scumbag College
08-03-2008, 01:04 PM
I don't think any other players other than Bruce will make it into the HOF.

Reed was a great WR, but with the troubles that Art Monk had getting in with Super Bowl winners, I don't see it happening for Andre. Steve Tasker might be the best coverage ST of all time, but I really don't see him getting in because of the position and he wasn't all that glamourous of a player. Same goes for Hull, it's tough enough for interior OLs to get in, and as great and steady of a player that he was, I just don't think he has the name recognition needed to get into the HOF.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think Bruce might be the only other player from the Super Bowl years to get in.

DrGraves
08-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Andre Reed and Steve Tasker and Bruce Smith... its going to be an awesome class next year

PECKERWOOD
08-03-2008, 01:08 PM
I don't think any other players other than Bruce will make it into the HOF.

Reed was a great WR, but with the troubles that Art Monk had getting in with Super Bowl winners, I don't see it happening for Andre. Steve Tasker might be the best coverage ST of all time, but I really don't see him getting in because of the position and he wasn't all that glamourous of a player. Same goes for Hull, it's tough enough for interior OLs to get in, and as great and steady of a player that he was, I just don't think he has the name recognition needed to get into the HOF.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think Bruce might be the only other player from the Super Bowl years to get in.

Reed will definately get into the HOF, just a matter of time.

SABURZFAN
08-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Andre Reed and Steve Tasker and Bruce Smith... its going to be an awesome class next year

the Bills fans would be all over Canton for that one. i would be there for that. i'll be at the HOF whenever Bruce gets in. he is, by far, the best Bills player to ever don on a Bills jersey.

SABURZFAN
08-03-2008, 01:31 PM
by the way Coach Sal, i did catch that comment by TJ and thought the same thing.

hammerbillsfan
08-03-2008, 01:55 PM
the Bills fans would be all over Canton for that one. i would be there for that. i'll be at the HOF whenever Bruce gets in. he is, by far, the best Bills player to ever don on a Bills jersey.

i guess we'll be seeing you next year!

:hi5:

coastal
08-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Will Wolford?

Kent Hull?

Michael82
08-03-2008, 02:40 PM
That's the best way to do it. If they can induct 3 Redskins players at once, why the hell can't they induct 3 Buffalo Bills players at once? :drool:

:dream:

DANMAN
08-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Bruce goes in first ballot.
Andre goes in in time.
Will Wollford I think has a good chance
Biscuit I think he has a pretty good chance.
Hull deserves it and may get it in time.
Tasker same as Hull, but is more likely to get in then Hull. The best special teams player of all time absolutely deserves to be in! I think he has a fair chance get in.
Ralph, likely post humonously, will go in for sure.
Reuben Brown has a good chance to get in, he has more then enough Pro Bowl appearances and a long productive career.