PDA

View Full Version : Espn First Take

DrGraves
08-04-2008, 11:57 AM
They just ripped on willis saying that hes still hurt, shows up late to practice, is timid while running, and was questioning his comitment to the ravens... they said they are expecting ray rice to step up and play a big role in the running game.

Its always refresing to make fun of that piece of trash :roflmao:

Mitchy moo
08-04-2008, 12:10 PM
They just ripped on willis saying that hes still hurt, shows up late to practice, is timid while running, and was questioning his comitment to the ravens... they said they are expecting ray rice to step up and play a big role in the running game.

Its always refresing to make fun of that piece of trash :roflmao:

Willis still thinks it's 3rd down and there's one more to go.

deathadder
08-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Willis still thinks it's 3rd down and there's one more to go.

You mean fourth down because there is 1 more down to go after 3rd down :)

trapezeus
08-04-2008, 12:59 PM
i feel like this was the city of buffalo's revenge for the Ray Sheppard deal in the 80's. i realize that sheppard went to the red wings, but we needed some sort of payback. we sent a good player for a dollar then. Now we sent a load of crap for two picks, one being our current QB and the other being part of the stroud deal (is that right).

Baltimore will be my second favorite team right after willis leaves.

SABuffalo786
08-04-2008, 02:20 PM
What a clown. Hope he goes bankrupt, the illiterate ****.

Mr. Miyagi
08-04-2008, 02:24 PM
He's a capable player it's just the ****ty attitude that doomed him.

:lolpoint: Willis

bigbub2352
08-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Willis is ignorant, it is very obvious, he is a terrible team player and a terrible locker room guy and a terrible PR guy, but he was smart in one decision he hired Drew Rosenhaous, who made sure his scumbag client would never have to work a real job again

He is a good back but not a good back for any NFL team, he will always be on losing teams

cocamide
08-04-2008, 02:44 PM
... but he was smart in one decision he hired Drew Rosenhaous, who made sure his scumbag client would never have to work a real job again

Assuming of course that he doesn't go bankrupt after all the child support.

ddaryl
08-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Yet Sports Illustrated rated McGahee ahead of Lynch... I laughed my ass off when I saw that in this weeks issue.

We all knew McGahee would have a decent 1st year with the Ravens because he couldn't afford not to after the hoopla, but 2 years in a row for McGahee is beyond his desire... Now Baltimore and the NFL is about to witness what we tried to tell everyone.