X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deathadder
    • Mar 2003

MRI for Whitner; Reed to have back examined

This is not good. Our players are dropping like flies again even before the season starts! I think that the Strength & Conditioning Coach needs to go if we go through another season like the last one!
    http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!
  • Ronald Hinckleberry
    • Jul 2008

Re: MRI for Whitner; Reed to have back examined

Wow is this deja vu? I think we need to smack around the strength and conditioning staff or something.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Whoever he is, he needs to have his head examined. It's probably a Denny's employee / trainer.

Comment

• djjimkelly
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by deathadder
        http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6329

This is not good. Our players are dropping like flies again even before the season starts! I think that the Strength & Conditioning Coach needs to go if we go through another season like the last one!

hes probably one of jaurons buddys from highschool

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

The Reed thing sounds more serious than the Whitner thing, however it's a very bad sign that both Ko and Whitner are already having injury problems.

The thought of facing the Patriots with George Wilson and John Wendling as our starting safeties makes me physically ill.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Interesting. Somebody here mentioned something about Reed's back before.
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• mayotm
              • Jul 2003

Keep in mind that they will be overly cautious during training camp. Neither injury will likely turn out to be a big deal. Thus far, there has been one serious injury (Bowen). Other than that, nothing too bad. Knock on wood.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

My ass fist is starting to hurt punching the wall everytime I hear about someone getting an MRI. WTF?

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

Maybe Donte will shut up now and just guarantee he will play.
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• coastal
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Our srength and conditioning coach is way too absorbed in body mass index.

Some people naturally carry more fatty tissue.

No sense is getting rid of it. As long as they are in shape who gives a flying **** if someone is 6% body fat as opposed to 9%.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm
                      Keep in mind that they will be overly cautious during training camp. Neither injury will likely turn out to be a big deal. Thus far, there has been one serious injury (Bowen). Other than that, nothing too bad. Knock on wood.
                      the Reed and Simpson injuries have me concerned because they're recurring.

The Whitner injury might just be a case of them being overly cautious.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ed
                        Dude
                        • Sep 2002

Some of you guys need to take a breath and relax. It's football. These things happen every year to every team. Strength and conditioning coaches aren't gods. They don't have magic wands. They can't prevent all injuries.

Donte Whitner is in the best shape of his life. So he tweaked his ankle. It happens. This isn't anything to get bent out of shape about.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ed
                          Some of you guys need to take a breath and relax. It's football. These things happen every year to every team. Strength and conditioning coaches aren't gods. They don't have magic wands. They can't prevent all injuries.

Donte Whitner is in the best shape of his life. So he tweaked his ankle. It happens. This isn't anything to get bent out of shape about.
                          3 starters injured in 10 days of camp happens to every team every year?

And how do you know what kind of shape Donte's in? Are you a personal trainer? Did you see him in the weight room?
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ed
                            Dude
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            3 starters injured in 10 days of camp happens to every team every year?

And how do you know what kind of shape Donte's in? Are you a personal trainer? Did you see him in the weight room?
                            Are we talking about blown out knees and torn acl's, or minor typical tweaks and pulls. Yes these things happen. Have we lost any starters for the season or even week 1? Have the Bills ever had a training camp where these types of things don't happen. There's always someone sitting out of practice resting a soar whatever.

No, I don't work with Donte, but it seems pretty obvious from the off-season reports that he's been working his butt off and is in great shape. Maybe he's not though. Maybe he hasn't been doing anything but sitting on his butt all year. I don't know. What's your point? Every time someone gets hurt someone has to be at fault and they should be thrown under the bus?

Comment

• Night Train
                              Retired - On Several Levels
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by deathadder
                              http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6329
                              I think that the Strength & Conditioning Coach needs to go if we go through another season like the last one!
                              That makes no sense.

Reed has had back problems dating back to college and is coming off surgery. How is Whitner twisting an ankle a conditioning issue ?

The blame game doesn't apply.
                              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                              X