PDA

View Full Version : If the bills go to the superbowl again, they will win.

Mitchell55
08-05-2008, 02:26 AM
No matter when we go to the superbowl, it will be a shocker. We will play our hearts out like the dallas game. Its hard to think this team will lose. We probably have the closes team in the NFL. Unlike the 90s, we arent cocky anymore and will play like we have nothing to lose.

tampabay25690
08-05-2008, 06:59 AM
No matter when we go to the superbowl, it will be a shocker. We will play our hearts out like the dallas game. Its hard to think this team will lose. We probably have the closes team in the NFL. Unlike the 90s, we arent cocky anymore and will play like we have nothing to lose.

What does this THREAD even mean?

Pride
08-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Dude... lay off the meds... seriously!

Jan Reimers
08-05-2008, 07:09 AM
I understand totally what he's saying, and tend to agree. We're not the cocky, Bickering Bills anymore, but a hardworking bunch of overachievers who will play their hearts out if they get another shot at the big prize.

blackonyx89
08-05-2008, 10:03 AM
I understand totally what he's saying, and tend to agree. We're not the cocky, Bickering Bills anymore, but a hardworking bunch of overachievers who will play their hearts out if they get another shot at the big prize.

Humbleness is sometimes the best way to achieve greatness.

:rockon:

hydro
08-05-2008, 10:05 AM
Like the Dallas game? The one we lost?

djjimkelly
08-05-2008, 10:20 AM
the playoff talk is a bit far fetched but some fans need it i understand.

but to be talking about bills winning a super bowl is a bit crazy!!!

we arent close to a super bowl caliber team

OpIv37
08-05-2008, 10:42 AM
this thread is premature ejaculation.

First, let's talk about a winning season.
Then we can talk about making the playoffs.
Then we can talk about winning ONE playoff game.
Then MAYBE we can talk about the Super Bowl.

But as of right now, we're not even close. Remember, last year we lost 3 games to the two Super Bowl teams by a combined score of 132-38. This team has a LONG way to go before winning a SB is even a consideration.

justasportsfan
08-05-2008, 10:49 AM
What does this THREAD even mean?
his threads are all about his homerism. Although I don't agree with them, I like his spirit.

VeggieMan14
08-05-2008, 10:56 AM
the playoff talk is a bit far fetched but some fans need it i understand.

but to be talking about bills winning a super bowl is a bit crazy!!!

we arent close to a super bowl caliber team

neither were the giants

trapezeus
08-05-2008, 10:58 AM
I think MLynch23 is one of the younger posters on the board. no need to flame him and his optimism. What happens if he's right in February? You never know how it all turns out until the games are played.

Its a long shot for sure, but the law of averages say if we get there, we have a good chance to win.

Bling
08-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Were you even alive for the Bills 4 choke Super Bowls?

Bling
08-05-2008, 11:03 AM
his threads are all about his homerism. Although I don't agree with them, I like his spirit.

:rofl:

OpIv37
08-05-2008, 11:04 AM
neither were the giants

Talking about the Giants winning the Super Bowl was unlikely.

Talking about the Bills winning the Super Bowl is crazy.

And btw, that logic is ridiculous. The Giants beating the odds and winning it has absolutely no bearing on this year's Bills team whatsoever. It's not even a good comparison because the Giants at least made the playoffs coming out of 06.

trapezeus
08-05-2008, 11:15 AM

i assume this is directed to me since i said law of averages. Yes i was 12-16 during the superbowl runs.

I would rather lose in the superbowl 4x than lose every year to the same team with my so called "greatest QB" who couldn't get past the bills. "Marino didn't have a running game, he didn't have good enough receivers, the defense was suspect, meow meow meow."

patmoran2006
08-05-2008, 11:16 AM

I think they choked in two of the four Super Bowls. The Giants game they choked in terms of they were flat-out over confident and got beat physically by a team that was hungrier. The last appearance against Dallas they chocked after one play (the THurman fumble). From there they became unrattled and started doing everything wrong, after playing a near-flawless first half.

The other two games though, I dont think they choked. I think they were simply handled by teams (Washington, Dallas) that were clearly the best team in the league those years.

THATHURMANATOR
08-05-2008, 11:18 AM
I sure as hell know you were NOT alive when the Dolphins last one it all. Neither was I!

patmoran2006
08-05-2008, 11:20 AM
'72, right?
I was all of one years old.

Bling
08-05-2008, 11:22 AM
I sure as hell know you were NOT alive when the Dolphins last one it all. Neither was I!

MLynch is 15. He was born in 1993. He was only alive for one of the Super Bowl losses when the NFC East owned the Bills.

And no I wasn't alive. I also don't reminisce about the perfection season either!

SABuffalo786
08-05-2008, 12:00 PM

This little mug hasn't even been alive along enough to see the Phish be relevant again. :oops:

DrGraves
08-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Alright, maybe this thread is premature, but mlynch23 has started alot of interesting threads which are especially good on slow days...

but anyways, i would imagine both teams that are in the superbowl would play like there is nothing to lose since after all it is the superbowl.