• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

what's worse?

Mlynch23's earlier post got me thinking? If you are fortunate to arrive at heavan's gate, and you got to look back on your life and saw the bills never went back in your lifetime would that be worse than seeing them go back one more time and losing?

This thread is to signify that its a slow news day so far.
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: what's worse?

I think you have to at least go back and lose... just imagine all the excitement you would have... you would get to enjoy all the hoopla and the whole football world would be watching the bills... it would all be worth it despite how crushing it would be once we lost.

Comment

• BillyT92679
      • Jul 2002

Go back and lose by a mile... I loved the late '80s early '90s like you wouldn't believe, SB wins or not. This stretch of abject mediocrity sucks way way way more than losing a SB... I always viewed the Bills as winning the pennant four times in a row.
      Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

No brainer... go and lose. There's no excitement in knowing you'll never make it back there.

Comment

• Mudflap1
          Next Question!
          • Nov 2004

Look... nobody liked losing four Super Bowls. However, it's the journey that we Bills fans remember most and cherish. All those great regular season records, all the great playoff wins. Even the thrill of going to the Super Bowl and the optimism right before the game of winning and redemption. Those memories are worth a lot. So yes, I'd like to have them again. Being a mediocre/bad football is really not much fun at all and does nothing more than make someone apathetic about the team.

Jon

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

8-8 or worse every year.......or going back to the SB EVERY year and losing....the latter please.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• W1DER1GHT
              Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills
              • Mar 2007

It's clear as day to me, go and lose.
              "Tyler Wilson is a glorified cross between JP Losman and Ryan Fitzpatrick." W1DER1GHT 3/16/13
              ^Well, I may have given Wilson too much credit^

Comment

Working...
              X