PDA

View Full Version : Grading each position

Mitchell55
08-05-2008, 10:20 PM
QB- C+ Still dont know how good Edwards is yet. Losman is good depth.
RB- B+ - Lynch is a top 5 back. Jackson is solid depth. Not sure how good it is afterwards.
WR- C+ Evans should be alot better with Hardy. Only 2 moves in this department so Im still not sure how much better we will be here. This depends alot on the QB.
TE- C Its not a F because we have depth here finally. Not great depth but still is good enough for a C

OL- B+ Would be A without Fowler and with Peters actually at camp.
DE- C+ - This might actually be a B because of the DT but is a C because this is individual.
DT- B - Stroud is all I have to say.
LB- A - Pos was on pace for 160 tackles before his injury. Crowell was 9 in tackles. Look at a pic of Mitchell. Digi was number 20 in tackles. More solid depth with Spragan, Ellison, and Costanzo.

CB- C+ - McGee is a solid starter. 3 new additions who should help. James and Greer are looking good in TC. So is Corner. McKelvin was the 1st CB taken.

S- B - Whitner is still trying to reach his full potential and should have a good year this year. Ko is comming back and hopefully will be good. Wilson played very well last year for a former PS WR. Wendling is a youtube phenom. Scott showed promise in blitzing last year.

ST- A++ - One of the top ST units in the past 20 years probably. Parrish was on pace to set a record last year. McGee wasnt as great as the year before but still had a solid year. McKelvin is the so called "next Devin Hester", probably not true but some hype never herts. Costanzo, Wendling, and Jenkins are great at Punt and kick coverage. Lindell is arguably the most consistant kicker in the NFL. Moorman is great at hangtime and is a powerfull punter. And he can probably beat out any houston RB for the starting job.

Overall grade- B-

Homegrown
08-06-2008, 06:18 AM
RB- B+ - Lynch is a top 5 back. Jackson is solid depth. Not sure how good it is afterwards.
C : Lynch is good, I know I'm in a minority here, but I'm not sold on Jackson.

TE- C Its not a F because we have depth here finally. Not great depth but still is good enough for a C
F : There is no depth behind Royal. All three players behind Royal are big question marks.

LB- A - Pos was on pace for 160 tackles before his injury. Crowell was 9 in tackles. Look at a pic of Mitchell. Digi was number 20 in tackles. More solid depth with Spragan, Ellison, and Costanzo.
Note : Costanzo will not be on the team, unless there's an injury.

S- B - Whitner is still trying to reach his full potential and should have a good year this year. Ko is comming back and hopefully will be good. Wilson played very well last year for a former PS WR. Wendling is a youtube phenom. Scott showed promise in blitzing last year.
C : Whitner & Scott are solid in their roles. Simpson's coming off a serious injury and has to answer a lot of questions; Wilson, IMO, can't tackle; like you said "Wendling is a youtube phenom", I'd rather have a football phenom.