PDA

View Full Version : NFL Yearbook: Buffalo Bills 2007

ublinkwescore
08-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Is on tonight on one of the ESPN channels - not sure the exact one (ESPN 2 maybe)... it's on at 10:30 pm pacific time - that would make it 1:30 in the AM for you guys on the east coast.

My DVR is set to record it in HD!!!

BlackMetalNinja
08-06-2008, 01:03 PM
yup, mine is set too... I meant to post it and forgot.

justasportsfan
08-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks UB's.

Love your avatar.

cocamide
08-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the info. I hope I remember to watch it.

BAM
08-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Can't wait to get my TV tuner!

QB Bills12
08-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey guys, did any of you watch it? I'm the producer, so I wanted to hear people's thoughts. I know ESPN sucks and started it late, so I apologize for that (although I don't work for ESPN).

BlackMetalNinja
08-07-2008, 12:41 PM
If they started it late, I'll likely have missed part of it on my DVR... and therefore be angry!

cocamide
08-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Hey guys, did any of you watch it? I'm the producer, so I wanted to hear people's thoughts. I know ESPN sucks and started it late, so I apologize for that (although I don't work for ESPN).

I watched it, and thought it was pretty decent. Was it shortened because it was started late, and was there a segment missing? I would've liked to have seen more highlights, especially of Lynch. The Bengals and game at Miami weren't shown, but maybe this was because of the shortened show. There was certainly a lot of focus on the injuries; which is understandable. My only gripe was the highlights part, but other than that, great job!

It would've been nice if you could have found a way for us to win the Browns game :)

QB Bills12
08-07-2008, 01:33 PM
I watched it, and thought it was pretty decent. Was it shortened because it was started late, and was there a segment missing? I would've liked to have seen more highlights, especially of Lynch. The Bengals and game at Miami weren't shown, but maybe this was because of the shortened show. There was certainly a lot of focus on the injuries; which is understandable. My only gripe was the highlights part, but other than that, great job!

It would've been nice if you could have found a way for us to win the Browns game :)

That sucks. I covered every win extensively, and the Bengals game was the longest one. Tons of Lynch's wire. The open of the show singles out the fans and has all these shots of Niagara Falls. You probably missed about half of the highlight. Friggin ESPN. The open and close are my favorite parts of the show...I'm bummed you guys missed so much of it.

ublinkwescore
08-09-2008, 11:52 AM
If they started it late, I'll likely have missed part of it on my DVR... and therefore be angry!

Actually they started it at about 7 minutes late, and it ended at :58 or so - so you didn't miss anything.

ublinkwescore
08-09-2008, 11:54 AM
That sucks. I covered every win extensively, and the Bengals game was the longest one. Tons of Lynch's wire. The open of the show singles out the fans and has all these shots of Niagara Falls. You probably missed about half of the highlight. Friggin ESPN. The open and close are my favorite parts of the show...I'm bummed you guys missed so much of it.

They showed the opening, but it was only like 18 minutes long after all the commercials - they may have edited the hell out of it and shortened it by like 7 minutes or so.

OpIv37
08-09-2008, 11:57 AM
I just finished watching it.

I swear every NFL Films video for the last 30 years has the exact same announcer.

It was pretty good but it could have used more Lynch. It sucks that ESPN cut the Bengals game and they didn't even mention the Baltimore game (which was huge at the time cuz Baltimore hadn't tanked their season yet).

is there any way to view the whole thing?

Mitchell55
08-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Is on tonight on one of the ESPN channels - not sure the exact one (ESPN 2 maybe)... it's on at 10:30 pm pacific time - that would make it 1:30 in the AM for you guys on the east coast.

My DVR is set to record it in HD!!!

I watched it a few nights ago at 1:00. They mentioned players from Lynch to Digi. But not realy anything about Juaron. Well, I saw Whitner alot. I dont know how people dont love this guy.

The last buffalo fan
08-09-2008, 12:09 PM
is there any way to view the whole thing?

Nobody? Please!

cocamide
08-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Nobody? Please!

I guess we'll just have to wait until it comes back on.

JJamezz
08-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Were all of them edited down to 15 mins this year?

Mitchell55
08-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Were all of them edited down to 15 mins this year?

The seattle one was right before us. It went over the 30 minute mark but the beggining was cut into because of the Favre thing. It didnt seem cut down at all.