• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Confused
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jun 2007

JP the interception machine.

Geesh. this guy is throwing more picks than ever. And to think I was excited to know that japers would get the majority of the playing time in preseason and hopefully wouldnt stink up the joint. He needs to look good every chance he gets if he wants to A. get signed for decent pay, and B. actually play for the team that signs him.
    CMON JP!!!!!!! Its like he's trying to save a spot on the roster for Youboty by getting himself cut.
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Re: JP the interception machine.

I'd be curious to see how many INT's have been thrown by all 3 QB's. Might show how pathetic that position is!

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

what was there some kind of report that said he threw a bunch of picks today or something?
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• coastal
        Legendary Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
        what was there some kind of report that said he threw a bunch of picks today or something?
        I was wondering if the Redskins game started already?

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by hoofhearted
          Its like he's trying to save a spot on the roster for Youboty by getting himself cut.
          I would not be 100% surprised. Seriously. I was going to speculate something like that myself. In fact I typed something to that effect a couple days ago, but couldn't bring myself to hit the enter button.

I am reserving any judgment until I actually see him play. Not that I think the Bills will actually give him many snaps in this game. They don't want him to do too much.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Confused
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by yordad
            I would not be 100% surprised. Seriously. I was going to speculate something like that myself. In fact I typed something to that effect a couple days ago, but couldn't bring myself to hit the enter button.

I am reserving any judgment until I actually see him play. Not that I think the Bills will actually give him many snaps in this game. They don't want him to do too much.
            I dont know why he would do it, but Youboty has JPs number.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hoofhearted
              I dont know why he would do it, but Youboty has JPs number.

everybody but Miami and Houston has had JP's number.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Confused
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jun 2007

yeah. He's not very dynamic, is he?

on a side note. I have seriously pissed off the Licker community. glad I could care less about rep.

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Isn't it just piling on at this point?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Ive heard from more than one person he's more-less bagged it in already. He has no future here in Buffalo, and he knows it.. He's cut off any talk with the media or PR stuff and will just bide his time until this year is over and he can walk away and be a FA.

Can't say I totally blame him.. ALthough I think he's a mental midget and sucks as a starting QB, he has been yanked and jerked around by this organization from day one.. I'm sure he was hoping and expected to be traded this offseason- he even said so publicly a time or two, but it didn't happen.

Frankly, I'm shocked we didn't trade or even release Losman since there is a ZERO percent chance he's here beyond 2008.. I really thought a vet backup like a Lemon was the move that would happen.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Confused
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by lordofgun
                      Isn't it just piling on at this point?
                      the poop? or the case aganst JP?
                      I dont hate him. I think he's a gunslinger in a system not tuned for him. I wish him the best of luck.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

He is what he is and I dont think it's the system.. Unless he goes to a team where its ok to consistently show stupidity, that being what the system is; I think he's almost already washed up in the NFL.

It happens to NFL first round QB draft picks sometimes.. It just does.. Anyone remember Heath Shuler or Rick Mirer? Ryan Leaf.. Tim Couch.. It just happens when a guy is mentally up to the challenge of the NFL.

He's got a million dollar arm and a 10 cent QB brain-- that won't change.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Confused
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jun 2007

no arguement. Like a stupid Favre. John Elway with Downs Syndrome. yeah. He may start again. I doubt it but he might.

Comment

• Meathead
                            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                            • Jul 2002

im still going to hold onto the belief that jp will still become a moderately successful starting qb. id say its 70% likely he will become like a jeff blake or jeff garcia, and 30% likely he will become another rj
                            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

jeff blake was the definition of mediocre.

just good enough to start, just bad enough to not take you anywhere the team wasn't going anyway.

he'd give you 1 amazing game, 3 mediocre games and 2 terrible games, then just when you're ready to throw in the towel he'd have another amazing game.

i agree with you meathead... he'll probably start someplace, and likely frustrate the hell out of that teams fans like he did here, or like jeff blake did everywhere he went in his career.
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X