PDA

View Full Version : Jets Fans Pumped Overnight

patmoran2006
08-07-2008, 07:46 AM
The Jets sold $30K in Favre jerseys between 4am-8am after the trade. Those fans are jacked; I’d be too. Following football is more fun when your team makes moves like that.

CuseJetsFan83
08-07-2008, 12:41 PM
eh, you know even if we have a crappy season, you just get this euphoric feeling that maybe something is alligning and you can win the super bowl........ hell i'd be happy with 8-8 just because our schedule isn't exactly easy, but hell, a few things slide our way and we could be in the thick of things....

Iehoshua
08-07-2008, 02:03 PM
I remember feeling similar and acting similar (ie running out and buying jersey) when Bledsoe was traded to Buffalo. The anticipation and excitement of having a real QB (delusion) for the first time in years was a great feeling.

It lasted about a season and a half before realizing we were no better off than where we started.

Hopefully Favre crushes the Jets dreams in a swift similar manner.

!Papacrunk!
08-07-2008, 04:55 PM
I remember feeling similar and acting similar (ie running out and buying jersey) when Bledsoe was traded to Buffalo. The anticipation and excitement of having a real QB (delusion) for the first time in years was a great feeling.

It lasted about a season and a half before realizing we were no better off than where we started.

Here, here. All toasting the crushing of dreams!

Confused
08-07-2008, 05:48 PM
I think the same. Favre=Bledsoe. washed up. I hope Poz and Shoeble retire his ass. They'll have 2 chances.

W1DER1GHT
08-07-2008, 06:33 PM

Well at least you're getting Pennington. :poop:

Ebenezer
08-07-2008, 06:35 PM

After 2006 people were praying that BF would retire and not tarnish his legacy.

coastal
08-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Listening to Berman talking about Farve and the J-E-T-S... Jets Jets Jets... come opening day is going to be chalkboard scratching at its best.

BleedinGreenNC
08-07-2008, 09:17 PM

Like when you sign Chad and all of the FIns faithful will swear he is the next coming of Marino and will Flourish in your system?

Devin
08-07-2008, 09:22 PM
**** id just be pumped for getting rid of noodle arm.

Darth I was the same way with Bledsoe, now he just haunts my dreams.