X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

ESPN First Take - Buffalo

To start off, Skip Bayless called the NY Bretts a 12-4 team. (WTF?!!?) But he also said one of those loses would be to Buffalo.

-Whatever, Skip is an overreacting idiot. He also said he wouldnt be surprised if Brett decides not to play anymore, so he is all over the place. The other guy said the NYJ are 8-8 at best. A more reasonable prediction.

So to begin the Bills segment they start talking about Favre... typical ESPN, no love.

Says Trent has the potential to be one of the best overall QB's since Kelly... but needs to prove himself.

They like Stroud and Hardy to make immediate impacts.

Stroud has been "bowling" linemen over.

And thats about all they said, no predictions record wise. Nothing that we don't already know.
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: ESPN First Take - Buffalo

I think Favre makes the Jets a contender for second place in the division with Buffalo. He improoves them, no doubt. I'm not going to hand them a wild card berth yet though.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

man, apparently i could work at ESPN. these guys are as much "experts" as i am. why cant there be a real all-football network with guys that know what they're talking about.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

if Skip Bayless got any closer to Favre's ass, he'd be a hemorrhoid. he's been hanging on the nutsack since Day 1.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Skip Bayless is the SINGLE worst sports guy on TV.. Not 'one of' of the worst. .HE IS the worst.

I seriously wish he'd permanently lose his voice.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• cocamide
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            Skip Bayless is the SINGLE worst sports guy on TV.. Not 'one of' of the worst. .HE IS the worst.

I couldn't agree more. The guy's an ***** moron who is only on ESPN because he's negative about everything. I wish I could find the audio clip of Charles Barkley talking about him. I think it was from the Jim Rome show.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Yeah.. Sir Charles hates his guts too

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                • Apr 2005

Dont even get me going on Skip. He sounds like my girlfriend who tries to have conversations about sports, but doesnt have a clue what shes talking about.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

Bayless nailed the entire Brett Favre scenario almost immediately after he retired. He said Favre would come back and play again, and he said the Jets were his most likely destination. But I guess he isn't as knowledgeable as our resident Junior Journalist and other media "experts" on this message board.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                    Bayless nailed the entire Brett Favre scenario almost immediately after he retired. He said Favre would come back and play again, and he said the Jets were his most likely destination. But I guess he isn't as knowledgeable as our resident Junior Journalist and other media "experts" on this message board.

he did say that. there's no denying it.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                      Pinkerton's son
                      • Feb 2006

im sure some 12 year old in Iowa also said "I guarantee you guys that Favre comes back next year. I swear! Ill bet all my extra lunch money!"

...even a blind squirrel...

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DrGraves
                        To start off, Skip Bayless called the NY Bretts a 12-4 team. (WTF?!!?) But he also said one of those loses would be to Buffalo.

-Whatever, Skip is an overreacting idiot. He also said he wouldnt be surprised if Brett decides not to play anymore, so he is all over the place. The other guy said the NYJ are 8-8 at best. A more reasonable prediction.

So to begin the Bills segment they start talking about Favre... typical ESPN, no love.

Says Trent has the potential to be one of the best overall QB's since Kelly... but needs to prove himself.

They like Stroud and Hardy to make immediate impacts.

Stroud has been "bowling" linemen over.

And thats about all they said, no predictions record wise. Nothing that we don't already know.
                        I predicted this morning that the media "servicing" would officially shift from the Pats to the Jets and it has now begun.

Just goes to show how really stupid most of the hacks are.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

No need for slams, but I would take the official medias word with as much salt as I take the word of anyone around here.

Truth be known, I respect and follow the opinions here more than the media and we arent even being paid.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                            I think Favre makes the Jets a contender for second place in the division with Buffalo. He improoves them, no doubt. I'm not going to hand them a wild card berth yet though.
                            I think the Jets will find that they just got themselves an upgrade to 8-8....and it only cost them $12million.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by patmoran2006

correction marshall faulk is the single worst sports guy on tv
                              I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

Working...
                              X