Could we actually find a good value Draft pick for JP now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Could we actually find a good value Draft pick for JP now?

Is a second rounder possible right now for JP's services?? Even if Miami took him, they need a QB in the worst way and look to be drafting in the top 10 again, why not ship them JP for a 2nd and almost assure ourselves some type of trade up bait or decent spot.

What do you guys think JP is worth today??
    Last edited by Mitchy moo; 08-07-2008, 03:37 PM.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Could we actually find a good value Draft pick for JP now?

4th MAX, and that is on a lucky day.
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

would you give up a 2nd Rounder for Losman? i wouldn't. i'd offer a 5th Rounder.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jaybird
        • Dec 2005

one starter goes down with injury, and teams will be calling about Losman.. that is the only way we can get a second for him!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

I wouldn't give up the Mr. Irrelevant pick to get JP.

The reason why JP is still here? No one wanted him.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Jaybird
            one starter goes down with injury, and teams will be calling about Losman.. that is the only way we can get a second for him!
            Very true and that's the reason I mentioned Miami, they look to not even have a starter as of yet.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

I doubt it, maybe a pick in 2 years or so...
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Skoob, this is already being discussed in another thread...please don't duplicate and waste bandwidth.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  Skoob, this is already being discussed in another thread...please don't duplicate and waste bandwidth.
                  Merge and purge Eb, it's cool. Board looked slow today, I wanted to start some chatter.

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

if you look at each division, you can tell which teams may need a back up. i may not know the back up for teams, so if you think they are ok, then take my suggested team off the list.

Teams that would need a backup.
                    AFC East
                    None - especially if pennington is the leading guy for miami

AFC north
                    Bengals - palmer doesn't have anyone really behind him

AFC North
                    - Jags - maybe. I don't know Garrards back up, but i have a recollection that he isn't that bad. This division is set for QB's for the most part.

AFC West
                    - Chiefs - don't have a starter either
                    -Raiders - they'll take anyone's trash and overpay.

NFC East
                    Giants - who is manning's backup?

NFC North
                    Bears - no starter
                    Lions - old starter

NFCSouth
                    Bucs - don't seem happy with anyone they have
                    Panthers - testeverde can't be the back up and m. moore is unknown.
                    Falcons - in case ryan struggles?

NFC West
                    Rams - i think ferrotte their guy. Old and ineffective.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                      if you look at each division, you can tell which teams may need a back up. i may not know the back up for teams, so if you think they are ok, then take my suggested team off the list.

AFC East

the fins don't even have a starter. JP would be their starter but Dick won't trade to a division rival.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

The Jets gave up almost nothing for Favre. Even though he is 38 he just came off a season where he almost led his team to the SB...Losman is a backup with no proven record who was unseated last year by a rookie with shaky college credentials - only a third rounder. JP has no value.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus

AFC East

AFC north
                          Bengals - palmer doesn't have anyone really behind him This is quite possible as a destination

AFC North
                          - Jags - maybe. I don't know Garrards back up, but i have a recollection that he isn't that bad. This division is set for QB's for the most part.They have Cleo Lemon behind Garrard

AFC West
                          - Chiefs - don't have a starter either Croyle and Huard aren't bad options
                          -Raiders - they'll take anyone's trash and overpay. Russell is the starter, Walter is the backup

NFC East
                          Giants - who is manning's backup? Carr is behind Eli

NFC North
                          Bears - no starter I dont really see how adding Losman helps them
                          Lions - old starter Drew Stanton is the heir to John Kitna

NFCSouth
                          Bucs - don't seem happy with anyone they have They have about 5 QB's now
                          Panthers - testeverde can't be the back up and m. moore is unknown. Moore was extremely impressive last preseason and didnt look horrible in last season when he got time.
                          Falcons - in case ryan struggles? Redman and Shock backup Ryan

NFC West
                          Rams - i think ferrotte their guy. Old and ineffective.Another potential spot for Losman
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• raphael120
                            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                            • Oct 2005

Well lets see here. Favre got traded for a 4th which means JP would be traded for a 20th rounder, i.e. that homeless guy down the street who babbles about how he is Buffalo Bill

Comment

• hydro
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by raphael120
                              Well lets see here. Favre got traded for a 4th which means JP would be traded for a 20th rounder, i.e. that homeless guy down the street who babbles about how he is Buffalo Bill
                              4th if he falls on his face. It could also become a first rounder.
                              BERNIAC!

Comment

Working...
                              X