PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to past bills fans

Mitchell55
08-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Made this in a way for shelby. Just right something about a past loved one who passed on that was a bills fan. I dont have any family members who were bills fans who died but I know alot of you do. Heres a chance to post there names and remember them.

raphael120
08-07-2008, 10:19 PM
My uncle Karl was a huge Bills fan, he passed away a little over a year ago..he was buried in his Bills jersey and we spread his ashes at the Ralph at the Bills Giants game last year.

We have a great Bills fan cheerin from the best seat in the house.

shelby
08-08-2008, 07:24 AM
My mother Robin loved the Bills.
i inherited a few sweet sweatshirts.

Rest in peace Mom, hopefully the Bills will have a winning season in your honor.

shelby
08-08-2008, 07:25 AM
And who can forget Tim Russert?

mybills
08-08-2008, 08:28 AM
I'm a lone Bills fan in enemy territory:ill:..Tim Russert is the closest I can think of since he went to school here in RI.

trapezeus
08-08-2008, 11:33 AM
my grandfather was a huge bills fan. he died the monday after Jamie Mueller caught a last second pass from Jim Kelly to beat the jets. That year was the first year the bills went to the superbowl.

But his last words to my uncle was, "i sawthat pass from Kelly. They're finally good."

Mitchell55
08-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Sad stories. I never realy knew a bills fan who died that was close to me. I know you friends and family are thinking of you and the bills from above.