Story of the week!! Wait til you hear this one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Story of the week!! Wait til you hear this one!!

I debated if I should post this or not. I have some firends at OBD but this is not from them which makes it even funnier.

THIS IS A TRUE STORY, GOD AS MY WITNESS!!!!

My brother-in-law is in Maine this week and saw a guy at the restaurat who had a Bills jacket on. He approached the guy and said "are you form Buffalo"?

The guy turned around at it was Mr. Wilson which kind of startled my brother.

So they proceed to talk about Buffalo and the Bills, his wife was there as well, and you can't believe what he said:

1) Mr. Wilson directly said " I don't think we have that good of a team" and "I hope the fans expectations aren't too high.

2) Loves Buffalo but really thinks it's going down hill because of all of the people we are losing.

3) His wife said she loved Buffalo, and the people, and thought Trent looked good refrencing the 20 pounds he put on.

4) Ralph asked my brother-in-law if they get NFL Network in the part of Maine they are staying at? He's obviously going to be watching it on TV, if he can get it!!

My brother-in-law is a writer and was totally pissed that he didin't ask him about the Peters hold out.
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: Story of the week!! Wait til you hear this one!!

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    I debated if I should post this or not. I have some firends at OBD but this is not from them which makes it even funnier.

THIS IS A TRUE STORY, GOD AS MY WITNESS!!!!

My brother-in-law is in Maine this week and saw a guy at the restaurat who had a Bills jacket on. He approached the guy and said "are you form Buffalo"?

The guy turned around at it was Mr. Wilson which kind of startled my brother.

So they proceed to talk about Buffalo and the Bills, his wife was there as well, and you can't believe what he said:

1) Mr. Wilson directly said " I don't think we have that good of a team" and "I hope the fans expectations aren't too high.

2) Loves Buffalo but really thinks it's going down hill because of all of the people we are losing.

3) His wife said she loved Buffalo, and the people, and thought Trent looked good refrencing the 20 pounds he put on.

4) Ralph asked my brother-in-law if they get NFL Network in the part of Maine they are staying at? He's obviously going to be watching it on TV, if he can get it!!

My brother-in-law is a writer and was totally pissed that he didin't ask him about the Peters hold out.
    if this is true at least ralph knows we dont have a good team maybe he isnt senile

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

Well thats a comforting conversation.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

If he even took the time the look Buffalo is not losing population and is at flat growth currently.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

this is the part that is tough to believe. Obviously I can understand why Ralph would feel that way, but I have a hard time believing he would admit it.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

This is not true. I was not in Maine.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

i can't believe the BIL wouldn't ask about Peters. I also have a hard time believing Wilson saying outloud, "not so good, lower your expectations." who is he? Darcy Reiger?

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

I bet it was his look alike in town for a contest.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

I also cannot believe he would say that he doesn't think the team is very good.

Comment

• zone
                      No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                      • Oct 2003

lets see the pictures to prove it. Don't tell me he didn't get a picture with at least a camera phone.
                      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        this is the part that is tough to believe. Obviously I can understand why Ralph would feel that way, but I have a hard time believing he would admit it.
                        The guy is in Mooselodge Maine.

Trust me when I tell you that this is 100% accurate.

My brother-in-law thought it was pretty funny that he would say that as well. He also said that Ralph may be starting to lose it a little.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

My brother-in-law is a as reliable as it gets. I won't tell you what he does for a living but trust me that this story is 100% accurate.

I'm sure he would have rather had him say that the team is going to be awesome.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

The guy is in Mooselodge Maine.

Trust me when I tell you that this is 100% accurate.

My brother-in-law thought it was pretty funny that he would say that as well. He also said that Ralph may be starting to lose it a little.
                            Most of us think he started to lose it a long time ago.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by zone
                              lets see the pictures to prove it. Don't tell me he didn't get a picture with at least a camera phone.
                              This is one of the reasons that I almost didn't post this.

I know Jim Kelly yet I have never taken a photo with him. Does that mean that I don't know him?

Comment

Working...
                              X