PDA

View Full Version : Peters is NOT hurt, per Dockery

patmoran2006
08-08-2008, 12:42 PM
I tried like crazy last night to find out ANY info about Jason Peters. I tried every imaginable angle to get any insight to if there are even ongoing negotiations right now; and I totally struck out (which Im sure everyone has as well or there would be reports). I have no more a clue today than I did yesterday as to how long this will drag on and what the result will be.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
But I can report one thing. Jason Peters is NOT injured and he’s healthy and apparently in shape. I was standing right next to a reporter talking to Derrick Dockery. I’m not positive but I think it was a kid named Shawn from Niagara Sports Leisure. He asked Dock if he had anything to report and Dock said no. He then asked if he’s talked t him recently and Dockery said he hasn’t. Lastly, he asked if Peters is still hurt and Dock said relatively emphatically that he’s not hurt; his hernia has been fully healed for a few months and he’s kept in good shape.<o:p></o:p>
At this point, I don’t care who breaks, but one side better soon. 3/5 of this OL looks like crap to me in the three practices I’ve seen. Fowler is already a weak link, I don’t even need to talk about chambers, but I also hate <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Walker</st1:place></st1:City> on the left side, he looks clumsy. The most aggravating part is (and it must’ve come down from the top) nobody and I mean nobody; from the GM down to the coaches and the players will even comment or acknowledge if any talks are on-going.<o:p></o:p>
I guess the only good news I heard is that Peters is definitely not injured.<o:p></o:p>

OpIv37
08-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Is Dock a personal trainer or a medical doctor now? Has he even physically seen Peters?

This is just a case of a player sticking up for his buddy. Even if Peters is injured, Dock knows it's not his place to go public with that info.

THATHURMANATOR
08-08-2008, 12:47 PM
No its not OP. Dockery and Peters hate each other.

patmoran2006
08-08-2008, 12:51 PM
He wont address a detail about any contract stuff or when or if he’ll be in camp. But he did say he isn’t injured. That would lead me to think that he knows exactly what is going on and that he has talked to him. I’m sure he isn’t the only one either.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

This is Peters vs the F.O. Im sure Peters has no axe to grind with his teammates, and vice versa.. For all of us blasting the guys who hold out, you’d be shocked at how many players will defend the holdout.. They know how it goes; you gotta “get yours” when you can.<o:p></o:p>
Anyway, all I care about at this point besides him being in camp, is that he’s not injured.<o:p></o:p>

ddaryl
08-08-2008, 12:52 PM
yeah I agree... this is something you expect your teammate to do for you. To stick uyp for you, and paint thepositive picture. Dockery is a heluva teammate.

unfortunately the situation still sucks balls....

PromoTheRobot
08-08-2008, 01:45 PM
My uncle's wife's hairdresser was standing in line at the pharmacy and heard from Peter's sister's best friend that Jason has vaginitis.

PTR

patmoran2006
08-08-2008, 01:57 PM
My uncle's wife's hairdresser was standing in line at the pharmacy and heard from Peter's sister's best friend that Jason has vaginitis.

PTR
Umm.
This is second hand quotes.. I was THERE

Is Dockery a hairdresser now??

Tatonka
08-08-2008, 02:04 PM

PTR

best post i have seen this week.

:rockon:

Mitchell55
08-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Is Dock a personal trainer or a medical doctor now? Has he even physically seen Peters?

This is just a case of a player sticking up for his buddy. Even if Peters is injured, Dock knows it's not his place to go public with that info.

Hes got the right name.

mybills
08-08-2008, 02:35 PM
No its not OP. Dockery and Peters hate each other.
:rofl:

Jan Reimers
08-08-2008, 02:45 PM
If Peters is healed and fit, why doesn't he come to camp and prove it? He can't expect the Bills to throw a big new contract his way based on Dockery's comments.

RockStar36
08-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Peters is a douche.

raphael120
08-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Peters is a douche.
Fowler is a douche. Can we just cut Fowler and give Peters Fowlers' money upfront and then train a pig to stand between Dockery and Butler? Not only do we have Peters back, but we're stronger at center. Haha...i need to make a photoshop picture of that....

THATHURMANATOR
08-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Peters is a douche.
Yeah **** him and the Bills.

THATHURMANATOR
08-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Fowler is a douche. Can we just cut Fowler and give Peters Fowlers' money upfront and then train a pig to stand between Dockery and Butler? Not only do we have Peters back, but we're stronger at center. Haha...i need to make a photoshop picture of that....
Butler is a douche too

RockStar36
08-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah **** him and the Bills.

No, just **** him. Don't **** the Bills.

THATHURMANATOR
08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
THEY BOTH STINK

RockStar36
08-08-2008, 03:12 PM
THEY BOTH STINK

I don't like your tone.

THATHURMANATOR
08-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Its called being REAALLISTIC Dev.. Sorry if you are too dumb to agree with me.

RockStar36
08-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Its called being REAALLISTIC Dev.. Sorry if you are too dumb to agree with me.

Can I have your season tix then?

THATHURMANATOR
08-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Can I have your season tix then?
Yeah why not. The team has no chance no sense in wasting anymore time and money

raphael120
08-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah why not. The team has no chance no sense in wasting anymore time and money

LOL. why dont you just petition the MODs to make this site called "Suck Zone" while youre on your little troll-fest

THATHURMANATOR
08-08-2008, 03:20 PM
LOL. why dont you just petition the MODs to make this site called "Suck Zone" while youre on your little troll-fest
I don't think we need to re name it to realize that is what it has become.

raphael120
08-08-2008, 03:23 PM
I don't think we need to re name it to realize that is what it has become.

its gonna be OK...it's the irritability and anxiousness that comes with the football season so close.

Jan Reimers
08-08-2008, 03:35 PM
its gonna be OK...it's the irritability and anxiousness that comes with the football season so close.
No, it's really not going to be OK. The crushing, mind-numbing negativity on this board takes all the fun out of posting for me.