Biggest thing to look for tomarrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Biggest thing to look for tomarrow

Tackle position. I hear people saying stuff about QB, WR, TE, CB positions, but the Tackle position is the one we need to study. With Peters out, this is the area we need to see play good tomarrow. We already know our QB, WR, TE, and CBs but out tackle is the one we dont know to much on yet. Lets hope Walker and Chambers play good.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Biggest thing to look for tomarrow

tomorrow
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• raphael120
      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by MLynch23
      Tackle position. I hear people saying stuff about QB, WR, TE, CB positions, but the Tackle position is the one we need to study. With Peters out, this is the area we need to see play good tomarrow. We already know our QB, WR, TE, and CBs but out tackle is the one we dont know to much on yet. Lets hope Walker and Chambers play good.
      Tackle position may be moot because (HOPEFULLY) Peters will be in for regular season and the oline you see tomorrow night will not be the oline you see in Week 1.

I'd like to see what we get out of our TE position.

I think one thing I'd like to see that doesn't involve any certain player but of the kind of plays we're running, is the playcalling.

Turk is said to be a straight-shooter, etc etc...he said he wants to involve the RBs more in the passing game. Split them out wide. Let's see it then. Let's see what this new improved offense can do. If it looks as anemic as last season, then i think Turk is straight shooting bull**** right out of his mouth. I want to see Jackson get some catches, or Oman, or Wright... I want to see that this offense is competant and isn't as predictable as it was before. I know it's preseason and we're not supposed to give away too much, but still, you need to see some kind of semblence that this offense is on the up and up and not continuing the flatline from last season.

Comment

• acehole
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by MLynch23
        We will not need a good tackle as we will now be throwing the ball 6-8 feet on every play.

Any tackle in the NFL can hold a block for 3 seconds.
        Hated by the stupid..
        Loved by their moms.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

I just hope Jason Taylor isn't motivated to play a preseason game.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• cocamide
            • Oct 2006

A decent outing from the starting O, and no injuries. That's all I care to see.

Comment

• njsue
              Jersey Girl!!!!!!
              • Sep 2003

Consistency. Especially with Special Teams.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

chicks in tight shirts?

Comment

Working...
                X