PDA

View Full Version : How mean some fans are

Mitchell55
08-08-2008, 10:11 PM
I went to a few video game forums and I talked about the bills. I did one of Lynch and AP, and 1 of Lynch and McGahee. Already people are saying McGahee is way better and Lynch isnt good. They started saying the bills suck and that im writing to much about the bills. It was 2 threads. Some people have no respect. Surprisingly the Jets fans were defending me.

Mitchell55
08-08-2008, 10:17 PM
I went to a few video game forums and I talked about the bills. I did one of Lynch and AP, and 1 of Lynch and McGahee. Already people are saying McGahee is way better and Lynch isnt good. They started saying the bills suck and that im writing to much about the bills. It was 2 threads. Some people have no respect. Surprisingly the Jets fans were defending me.

Oh. The McGahee thing was me saying that Lynch is better and doesnt deserve a higher rating than Lynch. I showed all the stats and made perfect sense. People still sayed McGahee was better. They said no one knew how good Lynch is so they did play him like teams play McGahee. The AP thing was me saying that Lynch has more power. People sayed lynch is a better juker and AP has more power. They said AP is not truck power, but hell carry you 10 yards. Thats the same with Lynch. They were making it seem like lynch was the scat back.

DrGraves
08-08-2008, 10:25 PM
:spam:

Mitchell55
08-08-2008, 10:33 PM
:spam:

How is this spam.

Mitchy moo
08-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Your passion cannot be appreciated by all.

BuffaloBills28
08-08-2008, 10:42 PM
They said AP is not truck power, but hell carry you 10 yards..AP doesnt get hit untill 10 yards down field obviously your gonna carry a few people if you have a full head of steam before your even touched!

Romes
08-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Your passion cannot be appreciated by all.

:rofl: