PDA

View Full Version : JP not likely to play tonight

yordad
08-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Just heard that on the radio. I thought yall would like to know. Is it the finger?

DraftBoy
08-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Means Hamdan and Baker should get a decent amount of time then!

Goobylal
08-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Just heard that on the radio. I thought yall would like to know. Is it the finger?
Yeah, the middle one.

Bling
08-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Yeah, the middle one.

teeheeheehee

SABURZFAN
08-09-2008, 12:55 PM
are they trading him? :drama:

Bling
08-09-2008, 12:58 PM
are they trading him? :drama:

He doesn't have value, SAB. Any smart team would just wait for his contract to expire.

The Spaz
08-09-2008, 01:14 PM
When I was at camp last Saturday JP didn't even jog because of his finger. The guy has absolutely nothing to give to the Bills. When everyone including the QB's were jogging station to station there was JP walking.

patmoran2006
08-09-2008, 01:20 PM
When I was at camp last Saturday JP didn't even jog because of his finger. The guy has absolutely nothing to give to the Bills. When everyone including the QB's were jogging station to station there was JP walking.
I told ya. (and this has nothing to do with this game tonight, I dont know anything about that)

But Losman has already BAGGED it in.. I talked to several people Thursday and that's the consensus. He won't talk to the media, he's the last person out for practice and the first one in from it. He's angry over how he lost his job (in his mind) and he feels the Bills have treated him like ****. He publicly stated he wanted a trade and then semi-retracted when Buffalo didn't.

This guy has March 1, 2009 marked on his calender already, TRUST ME.

And if somehow, a QB the Bills like becomes available before this season to back up Edwards, I wouldn' be the least bit shocked if he's traded, though unlikely since they probably would've already if they were intending on it.

in MY opinion, the Bills shopped Losman around this offseason and found NO market for him at all.

acehole
08-09-2008, 01:55 PM
He doesn't have value, SAB. Any smart team would just wait for his contract to expire.

Any smart poster would know it is sacasm.

HHURRICANE
08-09-2008, 01:59 PM
I hope Baker gets the #2 spot and we cut him.

acehole
08-09-2008, 02:11 PM
If he were smart he would do the opposite.

He should use his time to get ready if he is called upon and the chances he will be are high....if history is your guide. After all it is about showcasing for the next team. The Bills dont want him (Past this season) and he doesnt want the Bills. He was always a film room guy and gym rat...I dont know if your reports are accurate. He is probably pissed as he should be....he is not the first qb jobbed by the buffalo Bills and wont be the last. Leaving early and not talking to the media doent allways = bagging it in....what do you think the crap they ask anyway? "how does it feel to be #2?" and crap like that....

I think it will be the opposite.

If he is called upon,...he will out play Trent as he did
last year especially with this new team and weapons
and coordinater...and be gone in 2009.

It is possible that shopped him
and teams did not give up much
because why pay for what you
can get with no picks next year.

Or

They were telling the truth when
they said they wanted him here.

or

They are not blind to the fact Trent is frail.

Pick one.....

People need to layoff our back up QB for 2009.

He did nothing but what he was asked and worked hard...and in return we gave him Justin Jenkin to throw to.....and Steve Fairchild to call the worst games I ever saw....

Focus on Trent...this is his team now....rain or shine.

I told ya. (and this has nothing to do with this game tonight, I dont know anything about that)

But Losman has already BAGGED it in.. I talked to several people Thursday and that's the consensus. He won't talk to the media, he's the last person out for practice and the first one in from it. He's angry over how he lost his job (in his mind) and he feels the Bills have treated him like ****. He publicly stated he wanted a trade and then semi-retracted when Buffalo didn't.

This guy has March 1, 2009 marked on his calender already, TRUST ME.

And if somehow, a QB the Bills like becomes available before this season to back up Edwards, I wouldn' be the least bit shocked if he's traded, though unlikely since they probably would've already if they were intending on it.

in MY opinion, the Bills shopped Losman around this offseason and found NO market for him at all.

acehole
08-09-2008, 02:13 PM
I hope Baker gets the #2 spot and we cut him.

I hope we do keep baker...and drop hamden.

He is looking like the best qb in camp.

yordad
08-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Cut JP? Duh

Not talking to the media = bagging it in? Duh

I would be interested in hearing more about these sources.

acehole
08-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Cut JP? Duh

Not talking to the media = bagging it it? Duh

Famous P Moran.

On both sides of every issue since 2002.

Source of 26 rumors one came true and now he has moxy!

A decent fan who loves the Bills.

HHURRICANE
08-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Cut JP? Duh

Not talking to the media = bagging it in? Duh

What are we losing? A guy that knows a new system?

Serioulsy? The guy isn't even good.

yordad
08-09-2008, 02:59 PM
What are we losing? A guy that knows a new system?

Serioulsy? The guy isn't even good.We would lose our backup qb, in the least.

Yasgur's Farm
08-09-2008, 03:45 PM
These are the same people who claim we won't let the JP issue go... But given the opportunity, they crucify him to no end.

Typ0
08-09-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm not at all surprised if JP is a winey crybaby punk. He should have played decent when he had the chance.

patmoran2006
08-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Famous P Moran.

On both sides of every issue since 2002.

Source of 26 rumors one came true and now he has moxy!

A decent fan who loves the Bills.
Right...
Cause I am the ONLY one who thinks JP's already bagged it in. Uh huh

mybills
08-09-2008, 05:10 PM
I won't bash JP, he's too sexy. :naughty:

Goobylal
08-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Ooops. What an embarrassing, and premature, thread.

patmoran2006
08-09-2008, 09:36 PM
he shut me up for tonight.. NO problem admitting that.

But you know how it is with JP Losman.. next week is ALWAYS another week with him.

Philagape
08-09-2008, 09:40 PM
he shut me up for tonight.. NO problem admitting that.

But you know how it is with JP Losman.. next week is ALWAYS another week with him.

That's the thing.
People are having a worship orgy like this is a revelation or something. But he's had some good games before, and those were even for real LOL. They were usually followed by two or three duds. He'll help win you some games but lose just as many, and that's not good enough.

yordad
08-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Ooops. What an embarrassing, and premature, thread.
"JP not likely to play tonight: I heard it on the radio. I thought you might like to know."

I'm not WGR. I'm not embarrassed at all. You act like I claimed to have uncovered some big story.

It's all good. :rockon: