PDA

View Full Version : Today Is A Significant day

VeggieMan14
08-09-2008, 02:22 PM
As i put on my Marshawn Lynch jersey a few minutes ago to get ready to leave and go to the bills skins preseason game i realized that this is a monumental day. I relized that this is the first time i put my bills jersey on since last season. Today is a day of new begginings with all bills fans hoping that their team will be better than last years. So everyone lets get ready to cheer on our beloved Bills even though this game doesnt amount to a pile of ****

:gobills:

DrGraves
08-09-2008, 02:25 PM
I love the spirit and enthusiasm!

VeggieMan14
08-09-2008, 02:26 PM
I love the spirit and enthusiasm! I just thought that i would give a little inspirational speech before the game tonight

yordad
08-09-2008, 02:36 PM
I just thought that i would give a little inspirational speech before the game tonightWell, your not Marv, but you did a fine job!

VeggieMan14
08-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Heres a nice litte inspirational video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNdBfO3mJqY

Mitchy moo
08-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Nice!!

Mitchell55
08-09-2008, 02:57 PM
As i put on my Marshawn Lynch jersey a few minutes ago to get ready to leave and go to the bills skins preseason game i realized that this is a monumental day. I relized that this is the first time i put my bills jersey on since last season. Today is a day of new begginings with all bills fans hoping that their team will be better than last years. So everyone lets get ready to cheer on our beloved Bills even though this game doesnt amount to a pile of ****

:gobills:

Im not going but which should I where. Hardy or Lynch? Hardy is a authentic, Lynch is a practice.

yordad
08-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Im not going but which should I where. Hardy or Lynch? Hardy is a authentic, Lynch is a practice.Hardy man. All day.