PDA

View Full Version : What if the Bills win 10 and still miss the playoffs?

Ebenezer
08-10-2008, 09:34 AM
It probably won't happen but what if the Bills win 10 games this season and still don't make the playoffs. What will your reaction be? With the four division set up and a weak NFC it could very well happen to some team.

patmoran2006
08-10-2008, 09:35 AM
If the Bills win 10 games I will be happy regardless of what happens.

Mitchy moo
08-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Then we draft 19th.

coastal
08-10-2008, 10:15 AM
We are going to be drafting in the top 10 again.

Typ0
08-10-2008, 10:38 AM
I think the team has improved talent wise. I know people are down because of last nights performance but it will get better. The thing we need is good production from the QB position to get wins.

Nighthawk
08-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I think the team has improved talent wise. I know people are down because of last nights performance but it will get better. The thing we need is good production from the QB position to get wins.

I agree and please don't forget that what this team really needs is good coaching. I know it was the first preseason game, but it was apparent that the coaching was ready for that game either. Dickey and Co. is a big key to the success or failure this team will have this year and I'm a little worried about that.

Typ0
08-10-2008, 10:43 AM
I agree and please don't forget that what this team really needs is good coaching. I know it was the first preseason game, but it was apparent that the coaching was ready for that game either. Dickey and Co. is a big key to the success or failure this team will have this year and I'm a little worried about that.

I don't think they really prepare and coach these preseason games that way though. It's nice to win but that is no where near the objective and they had zero interest in the redskins. They were working on our players and playbook.

Mitchy moo
08-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Preseason has one purpose, to assess talent. The scores and the stats hit the toilet come the first gameday. Looking too far into it is a sure fire way of driving yourself crazy and then having to forget everything that drove you mad.

Historian
08-10-2008, 11:28 AM
I think we could conceivably win 11 and not make the playoffs.

The AFC is just that tough.

raphael120
08-10-2008, 12:41 PM
10 wins? I'll be suprised if the Bills score 10 TD's at the QB position by seasons end.

chubluv
08-10-2008, 09:38 PM
It probably won't happen but what if the Bills win 10 games this season and still don't make the playoffs. What will your reaction be? With the four division set up and a weak NFC it could very well happen to some team.

I would :cry: . No I wouldnt really. It would suck if that were to happen. Can I just drop a bowling ball on :clump: if it really does happen?

SABURZFAN
08-10-2008, 10:06 PM

i would only laugh and shake my head. that's just the way it goes for Bills fans.

acehole
08-10-2008, 10:15 PM

Good.Somthing we can build on...it would mean our qb arrived.....

and we can fill any gaps in 2009 and make a run....

Ebenezer
08-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Good.Somthing we can build on...it would mean our qb arrived.....

and we can fill any gaps in 2009 and make a run....
that might be the best post here...this team has to learn to win. Even if they are not ready for 2008 the idea is to build them so they are competitive long term...not scraping through like they have since 1999.