• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

All I have to say about Thurs night...

Is that the Bills BETTER NOT be wearing away jerseys.

This is a fuc*ing "HOME" game. This is likewise for the game against Miami in Dec.

As pissed as I'm going to be watching Bills football in Toronto (as a season ticket holder especially), the field better have Bills markings on it and the team better get all of the preferable treatment that the HOME team always does.

If those endzones say "TORONTO EXPERIMENT" or "THE BILLS WILL MOVE HERE" I'm gonna have to go out and buy a new lamp and window Friday morning.

Thats all for now,

GO BUFFALO BILLS
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: All I have to say about Thurs night...

There are no home or away jerseys anymore. The home team chooses if they want to wear the dark jerseys or the white jerseys at home. The Bills usually choose to wear their dark jerseys at home. So if they're wearing the white jerseys, it'll be because someone in Buffalo made that decision.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

I really don't understand the ton ehere.

Buffalo alone simply cannot support the future finances of the NFL... and sharing the team in Toronto is our ONLY HOPE of being able to keep up with big markets...

I'm sure the Bills will get home field treatment... because the ideology is to make Ontario citizens feel like they too have a vested interest in the Bills.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
        Knows More Than You
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
        There are no home or away jerseys anymore. The home team chooses if they want to wear the dark jerseys or the white jerseys at home. The Bills usually choose to wear their dark jerseys at home. So if they're wearing the white jerseys, it'll be because someone in Buffalo made that decision.

lol yes i realize that Op.

I was making a statement about this actually resembling a home game.

C'mon be pissed before anything happens yet along with me...i know you got it in ya!
        BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

priorities guys....I don't care if they were their pajamas (or the cheerleaders pj's)...just go out and show me some progress. They could wear a scuba outfit in the SB and I couldn't care...just win.

Until we have a local group who is willing to pony up $1billion you can consider the Bills gone when RW dies - whether Toronto or elsewhere.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
            Knows More Than You
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl
            I really don't understand the ton ehere.

Buffalo alone simply cannot support the future finances of the NFL... and sharing the team in Toronto is our ONLY HOPE of being able to keep up with big markets...

I'm sure the Bills will get home field treatment... because the ideology is to make Ontario citizens feel like they too have a vested interest in the Bills.

I hope so ddaryl...I just dont want this situation to reek like the one in London. I couldn't even tell you which team was supposed to be the "home" team last year between the Giants and Fish.

That's all I'm sayin
            BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
              lol yes i realize that Op.

I was making a statement about this actually resembling a home game.

C'mon be pissed before anything happens yet along with me...i know you got it in ya!
              yeah- **** Toronto for stealing our games!

Honestly, I live too far away to go to more than 1 or two games a year, so it doesn't matter to me. I'm watching it on my couch whether it's at the Ralph or in Toronto. But I see it as a slap in the face to the hardcore fans who go to every game.

And I just found out I can't watch it live. NFL network is showing the Chargers cheerleader show and the Fox affiliate is picking up the Eagles preseason game (and I live in the DC area- they HATE the Eagles here). CBS is showing CSI reruns. I could see getting bumped for better games, but I'm pissed that the first Canada game got bumped for that bull****.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

stealing? come on. nobody stole anything.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                  Knows More Than You
                  • Feb 2004

Honestly, I live too far away to go to more than 1 or two games a year, so it doesn't matter to me. I'm watching it on my couch whether it's at the Ralph or in Toronto. But I see it as a slap in the face to the hardcore fans who go to every game.

And I just found out I can't watch it live. NFL network is showing the Chargers cheerleader show and the Fox affiliate is picking up the Eagles preseason game (and I live in the DC area- they HATE the Eagles here). CBS is showing CSI reruns. I could see getting bumped for better games, but I'm pissed that the first Canada game got bumped for that bull****.

wow that sucks man. Did you call and bi*ch?

I'm with you on the slap in the face thing. I've had seasons for 15 years and it pisses me off to no end. I understand the team needs it to survive right now, but that dosen't mean I have to like it one bit. I REFUSE to go there and subject myself to those asswipe canadians, who will constantly be comparing the game to their CFL crap.

They don't even want the team there, the games can't sellout, and it's not even getting national media attention (thurs or later this season against Miami)
                  BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    stealing? come on. nobody stole anything.
                    sorry- I should have said "extorted".
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ptd86
                      • Dec 2006

im assuming that game will be on tv, does anyone know for sure?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

sorry- I should have said "extorted".
                        um..yeah, sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X