PDA

View Full Version : I respect the coaches decision to start Trent REP - thread

Mitchy moo
08-11-2008, 06:01 PM
There is no QB competition at camp, the professionals we have hired to be the coaches have expressed their faith in Trent Edwards. Trent is the best QB we have and has alot of upside, he will lead us to victory.

This thread is for those of faith & those who bellieve.

The Jokeman
08-11-2008, 06:35 PM
There is no competition but don't think for a minute that Jauron won't go to JP is Trent continues to struggle more specifically in the regular season then the preseason. As he showed in Chicago he had no loyalty to QBs and don't expect him to do the same here. Not to mention this arguably could be a make or break year for him this season.

kinigirly
08-11-2008, 06:37 PM
i don't think the coaches give a damn if you respect them or not. and i don't believe a word out of tricky dick's mouth. it would not surprise me in the least if he switched qbs after a few losses. i just don't trust the guy

Mitchy moo
08-11-2008, 06:48 PM
i don't think the coaches give a damn if you respect them or not. and i don't believe a word out of tricky dick's mouth. it would not surprise me in the least if he switched qbs after a few losses. i just don't trust the guy

I personally think that the team is ready to pop up to the next level. This negative, I am smarter than the coaches BS has to stop, the Bills winning will probably end most of it.

acehole
08-11-2008, 06:53 PM
There is no QB competition at camp, the professionals we have hired to be the coaches have expressed their faith in Trent Edwards. Trent is the best QB we have and has alot of upside, he will lead us to victory.

Wow.

Blind faith.

We shall see soon enough.

njsue
08-11-2008, 06:54 PM
There is NO WAY the bills will resort back to the disruptive controversy between the Militent Midget & RJ.

TRENT EDWARDS is the man.

Mitchell55
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Jauron had probably the best challange ive ever seen. It proves that he is a smarter coach than people give him credit for. GO DJ

bigbub2352
08-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Must have patience grass hopper

Trent is gonne be special

He has alot of attributes u cant teach

VeggieMan14
08-11-2008, 08:02 PM
I support any buffalo bill :gobills:

Mitchell55
08-11-2008, 08:22 PM

1 with I could thank you 2 times. :rockon:

paladin warrior
08-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Anyway who is QB coach?

VeggieMan14
08-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Anyway who is QB coach? idk but i support him because he is a buffalo bills :gobills:

Kenny
08-11-2008, 08:53 PM

Why do people keep saying that Trent has alot of upside? What exactly has he shown so far that gives people the impression that he'll be alot better than what he's shown?

Im not saying he wont get better, but at this point, I dont see much.

HHURRICANE
08-11-2008, 08:58 PM
If it's not Trent than it will be a QB that is not on this roster so you had better hope Trent makes it happen.

Kenny
08-11-2008, 09:04 PM
If it's not Trent than it will be a QB that is not on this roster so you had better hope Trent makes it happen.

Couldnt care less who it is. Whether it be Trent, JP, or some joe blow we pick up from the ghetto.
It's time for the playoffs.

HHURRICANE
08-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Couldnt care less who it is. Whether it be Trent, JP, or some joe blow we pick up from the ghetto.
It's time for the playoffs.

I know it's not JP so that leaves Trent. If not Trent than it will be next year.

Kenny
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
I know it's not JP so that leaves Trent. If not Trent than it will be next year.

So you're saying that IF Trent struggles against the Seahawks, Jags, and then the Raiders, -you'd rather leave him in there and keep JP on the bench?

If one struggles you put the other in. Dont care who it is.
I just dont see the logic in throwing away another season.

acehole
08-11-2008, 11:02 PM

I understand why they did it completly.

I dont agree with it.

We will see how it pans out.

He does have upside...no real secret there...cant get any worse.

I dont know if he is the best qb on roster...

But this is a good team on paper...and we should improve over last year.

The more time goes on the more I wonder.

acehole
08-11-2008, 11:04 PM
So you're saying that IF Trent struggles against the Seahawks, Jags, and then the Raiders, -you'd rather leave him in there and keep JP on the bench?

The bills are simply here to make trent a better qb...forget all logic...

This is why farve was out of the question here...it would have stunted Trents progress.

joke.

acehole
08-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Why do people keep saying that Trent has alot of upside? What exactly has he shown so far that gives people the impression that he'll be alot better than what he's shown?

Im not saying he wont get better, but at this point, I dont see much.

When you are last in the NFL there is nowhere to go but up.

or sideways.

justasportsfan
08-12-2008, 08:18 AM

IF it was a coach that has a proven offensive past, I would easily respect their decisions. They have a horrible offensive track record or none at all in the person of Turk . Although I give them the benefit of the doubt, I am not completely sold.

I trusted our hired prfessionals when they decided to go with Robosack instead of Flutie. How did that go? I trusted our FO when they hired MUalrkey and Fairchild. How did that go?

OpIv37
08-12-2008, 08:21 AM
IF it was a coach that has a proven offensive past, I would easily respect their decisions. They have a horrible offensive track record or none at all in the person of Turk . Although I give them the benefit of the doubt, I am not completely sold.

I trusted our hired prfessionals when they decided to go with Robosack instead of Flutie. How did that go? I trusted our FO when they hired MUalrkey and Fairchild. How did that go?

wow, this sounds like something I could have written. In fact, I was just about to come into this thread and make almost the exact same post.

justasportsfan
08-12-2008, 08:22 AM
wow, this sounds like something I could have written. In fact, I was just about to come into this thread and make almost the exact same post.
no rep for us then?

OpIv37
08-12-2008, 08:30 AM
no rep for us then?

guess not.

justasportsfan
08-12-2008, 08:40 AM
guess not.
I'll rep you then.

Pinkerton Security
08-12-2008, 08:49 AM
after watching JP's first couple games last year it was clear to me that teams figured out all you need to do is cover deep and you're set against him. Trent is our starter...now give me some rep!!

haha jk....but seriously.

justasportsfan
08-12-2008, 09:04 AM
after watching JP's first couple games last year it was clear to me that teams figured out all you need to do is cover deep and you're set against him. Trent is our starter...now give me some rep!!

haha jk....but seriously.
So far the way to play against Trent is to keep him from dinking the ball and force him to throw deep. Most teams will give you the dink and dunk. Our D is good at that.

HHURRICANE
08-12-2008, 10:16 AM

No, what I said is that we aren't making the playoffs with JP behind the wheel.

Trent has yet to prove, either way, his ability to take this team there.