X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronald Hinckleberry
    • Jul 2008

Dick Jauron blows

This guy is the most conservative, non creative coach in the league.

Mediorce should be his middle name. My sons peewee football coach could call a better game.

I just don't see this team winning many games with the play it close philosophy. Give me Marty Schottenheimer or Mean Bill Cowher anyday.
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: Dick Jauron blows

Originally posted by Ronald Hinckleberry

Mediorce should be his middle name. My sons peewee football coach could call a better game.

I just don't see this team winning many games with the play it close philosophy. Give me Marty Schottenheimer or Mean Bill Cowher anyday.

Hopefully Schonart will fix that. Dont say, well in the preseason game he didnt, he will. They dont show there whole playbook in preseason.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
      • Jan 2008

i assume you know from first hand experiance?
      I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• Mitchell55
        only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VeggieMan14
        i assume you know from first hand experiance?

Right but wrong in so many ways.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Before someone comes in and says "But Schottenheimer always loses in the first round of the playoffs!", keep in mind that Jauron always loses in the regular season so his teams aren't even in the playoffs.

I don't blame him for being conservative in a preseason game, but he's not much different in the regular season and it holds the team back.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• acehole
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Before someone comes in and says "But Schottenheimer always loses in the first round of the playoffs!", keep in mind that Jauron always loses in the regular season so his teams aren't even in the playoffs.

I don't blame him for being conservative in a preseason game, but he's not much different in the regular season and it holds the team back.
            I really wanted that guy from Greenbay....

Instead marv puts a cronie in there...

I also wanted M turner and H Noita...but life is full of disapointments.....
            Hated by the stupid..
            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

I have a feeling that the "Dick blows" threads will become more excessive as the season wears on!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

I really don't want to be part of a message board where threads like "Dick Jauron blows" is becoming the norm, and sarcasm - and not the ironic, humorous type - is coloring half the posts.

I'll be back when the members of this board grow up a little, if that's possible.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

I agree with with Jan. Some of the players actually read this message board. A little criticism won't hurt, but outright saying things like that is pretty tacky.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                    I agree with with Jan. Some of the players actually read this message board. A little criticism won't hurt, but outright saying things like that is pretty tacky.
                    do you have any proof of that? Why would they bother?
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

ex players read it too.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Stewie
                        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
                        • Aug 2002

saying it twice is all the proof I need
                        Originally posted by Topdog
                        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
                        Originally posted by mercyrule
                        I love Weiner.
                        Originally posted by mercyrule
                        also cheese

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

I didn't say it twice. I said players and ex players.

don't you remember one of them asking if someone had a certain game recorded that he could get a copy of? That wasn't a joke, was it? Phil said the Jills come here, too. That's why he got upset when people bashed them.

Comment

• dasaybz
                            • Apr 2005

I'm sure your sons peewee coach would be a fine NFL coach. Tell him to stick with it, and someday he'll get his shot.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                              don't you remember one of them asking if someone had a certain game recorded that he could get a copy of? That wasn't a joke, was it? Phil said the Jills come here, too. That's why he got upset when people bashed them.
                              That was an ex player from 25 years ago. It seemed legit but we have no way of knowing if it was real or not.

As far as current posters, there's no proof that any have ever posted here. It's possible that they read the boards or post without identifying themselves, but as of right now there is no evidence that it has ever actually happened.

As far as the Jills, it's probably more likely that they come here than the players, but Phil needs to lighten up. People are going to criticize them, it's the nature of any entertainment occupation. If they don't like it, get a new job or don't read the boards. It's that simple.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X