• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Aaron Rodgers gets 15 attempts, Edwards only 5

ok. Riddle me this. Aaron Rodgers got enough time on the field tonight to throw 15 times. His first 5 were no better than Edwards but they kept him in and he redeemed hisself and scores a touchdown.

I seriously question what the **** the point of Edward even showing up to Washington if he was only going to throw 5 passes. We all know this kid needs all the practice he can get, but in pure jauron fashion, we take the cautious route and protect everyone.

Im sorry but I think jauron is and has been fielding a wussy patheticly soft team because no one is tested, everyone is patted on the back for just giving it Good shot. This isn't ****ing motivational speaker happy time, this is football.

I expect another slow start to the season because jauron is too cautious. He sacrifices preparation for the sake of the "possibility" of injuries. So all we have is a bunch of healthy, unprepared, physically soft team that can't tackle.

On WGR, they were pointing out that the UB bulls practice had harder hits than the bills. Just pathetic...
    Last edited by raphael120; 08-12-2008, 03:18 PM.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Aaron Rodgers gets 15 attempts, Edwards only 5

the idea is to put Losman on display and hope we can find a sucker that will trade for him.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

It's a fine line for the coaches to walk. They don't want players to get injured, but the starters need to practice (especially this team).

I am a little disappointed. Given how this team got pushed around and fell apart late in games the past few years, I was hoping to see them pushed a little harder. I'm not talking about Marine boot camp or anything, but something a little harsher than "Club Jauron" would be nice.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

Isnt the 3rd game the one the starters play the longest?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
          Isnt the 3rd game the one the starters play the longest?
          typically, yes.

But I think the problem is that people were hoping the starters would get more work given their lack of experience and the slow starts this team has had the past 3 years or so.

If Rogers gets 15 attempts, why can't Edwards get 15 or at least 10?
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
            • Apr 2008

did you watch the game? Rodgers played GREAT. He should've been 6 for 6 to start the game but Driver dropped one early and then another one bounced right off his receivers chest and ended up getting picked. He didn't have to redeem himself he played well the whole time.

Comment

• acehole
              • Jan 2006

15?

Then he would be 3-15.

Juron is easing Trent in because....they have no choice.

Not looking to good this year.

(PS Excuse#1 and 2 and 3 Juron and rain and hardy route running)

Got it.

Originally posted by raphael120
              ok. Riddle me this. Aaron Rodgers got enough time on the field tonight to throw 15 times. His first 5 were no better than Edwards but they kept him in and he redeemed hisself and scores a touchdown.

I seriously question what the **** the point of Edward even showing up to Washington if he was only going to throw 5 passes. We all know this kid needs all the practice he can get, but in pure jauron fashion, we take the cautious route and protect everyone.

Im sorry but I think jauron is and has been fielding a wussy patheticly soft team because no one is tested, everyone is patted on the back for just giving it Good shot. This isn't ****ing motivational speaker happy time, this is football.

I expect another slow start to the season because jauron is too cautious. He sacrifices preparation for the sake of the "possibility" of injuries. So all we have is a bunch of healthy, unprepared, physically soft team that can't tackleb

On WGR, they were pointing out that the UB bulls practice had
              Harder hits than the bills. Just pathetic...
              Hated by the stupid..
              Loved by their moms.

Comment

• raphael120
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Pepper
                did you watch the game? Rodgers played GREAT. He should've been 6 for 6 to start the game but Driver dropped one early and then another one bounced right off his receivers chest and ended up getting picked. He didn't have to redeem himself he played well the whole time.
                He got off to a slow start just like Edwards. Most of Edwards passes were dropped (Hardy, Shouman) also, if you remember (or that one wrong route.)

Im saying, Rodgers got off to a rough start because he and his WRs didnt get into a rhythm, but once they did, Rodgers did fine. Edwards never got that opportunity. If Rodgers is in need of playing 15 downs and he's been in the league 2 years longer than Edwards, then why does Edwards not have more opportunities?

Comment

• acehole
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Dr. Pepper
                  taa taa taa..

When looking at a qb one must only look at the QB.

Rodgers is a bust.....clock is broken.
                  Hated by the stupid..
                  Loved by their moms.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Most of Edwards passes were dropped (Hardy, Shouman) also, if you remember (or that one wrong route.)

that was Edwards' fault if you ask the Haters.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

maybe the coaches pulled out Edwards cause they saw how badly our offensive line was being manhandled and didn't want Edwards to get hurt.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        Sab and TD are insignificant
                        • Sep 2002

I expect another slow start to the season because jauron is too cautious. He sacrifices preparation for the sake of the "possibility" of injuries. So all we have is a bunch of healthy, unprepared, physically soft team that can't tackleb

On WGR, they were pointing out that the UB bulls practice had
                        Harder hits than the bills. Just pathetic...
                        Hopefully we get Peters back in there, and we give him some significant time so he doesn't get killed out there...
                        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• djjimkelly
                          • Apr 2003

maybe jauron isnt good enough like ive been preaching for a full season now

Comment

• raphael120
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                            maybe the coaches pulled out Edwards cause they saw how badly our offensive line was being manhandled and didn't want Edwards to get hurt.
                            From what I saw, our Oline didn't do too bad of a job in pass protection but couldn't open up a hole to save their lives in the run game. Edwards had pretty good time to get the ball to his recievers, it's just that he missed open recievers a few times, forced the ball to Shouman the one time, and on that same play, missed a pretty open Evans in the back of the endzone.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by acehole
                              15?

Then he would be 3-15.

Juron is easing Trent in because....they have no choice.

Not looking to good this year.

(PS Excuse#1 and 2 and 3 Juron and rain and hardy route running)

Got it.
                              soooo hes easing him in because if we play him too much and he sucks, then the cats out of the bag? everyone will know he sucks?? not sure of your logic here.

Comment

Working...
                              X