X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

2 SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, I really don't give a rats ass how the team plays in the preseason.

My problem is that you have a 2nd year QB that you're handing the franchise to. The guy has played a handful of games ever. And you're treating him like he's Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Jim Kelly, etc and pulling him after 2 series!!!!!!!

Dick is screwing the pooch on this one. Trent should be getting at least a half in these first two games and 3 quarters in the 3rd game. You can play him lightly in the 4th game.

Let the guy get some playing time.
    Resign our own guys!
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: 2 SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Patrick76777

My problem is that you have a 2nd year QB that you're handing the franchise to. The guy has played a handful of games ever. And you're treating him like he's Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Jim Kelly, etc and pulling him after 2 series!!!!!!!

Dick is screwing the pooch on this one. Trent should be getting at least a half in these first two games and 3 quarters in the 3rd game. You can play him lightly in the 4th game.

i agree. they let aaron rodgers come out and throw a bunch. let trent play and get a rhythm.

Comment

• Wraith
      • Mar 2003

Rogers and Edwards played the same amount of "time." One quarter for each of them. The difference was Rogers' offense could stay on the field and his defense could get off of it.

Comment

• feelthepain
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Obviously you haven't read one of the thousand threads here this off season that claim the Bills QB situation was locked down tighter then a drum as Trent has proven to be the Bills future in just 10 games and the Bills are a playoff team. I guess when you believe this then watch the first pre season game expecting everything to flow like butter only to see the same things you've seen the last two years, it tends to bother some.

Would be my guess however, it is just one preseason game and there still a long ways to go and adjustments to be made before it gets real. The world is full of chicken littles and the sky is always falling.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wraith
          Rogers and Edwards played the same amount of "time." One quarter for each of them. The difference was Rogers' offense could stay on the field and his defense could get off of it.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

this just killed the thread.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• acehole
              • Jan 2006

Everyone else is treating him like manning and comparing
              him to Brady why not?

Did you read the camp report? Joke?

"Trent pulls Hardy aside to give him advice and tell him to settle down.."

WTF? What does he think he accomplished to warrent that kind of mentoring?

He has bought into his own hype and so have you people....

Thursday is a commin!

I guess they dont want the unthinkable........to get hurt again....

I agree with Trent need a lot of work and they are not giving it to him.

Hated by the stupid..
              Loved by their moms.

Comment

• acehole
                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                this just killed the thread.
                The funniest one yesterday was.

"Edwards spreads the ball around to 5 diff recievers Sunday.."

um he was 1 for 5...

So he still spread it around...

That is a plus.......right?
                Hated by the stupid..
                Loved by their moms.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

he threw a good bomb to Hardy in practice yesterday. Let's hope he can do that in the game. (If he's allowed to).
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Rogers threw a pick in his first series. And he got 4 series total.

Edwards got 2 series.

He should get a half! That's my point!
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

He should get a half! That's my point!
                      I agree.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                        • Jul 2002

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
                          the sky is always falling.
                          I heard the sky is falling in Miami. Oh wait, those are just those 20 yard lameducks dropping out of the sky that noodlearm Pennington is chucking in the air at practice.
                          Last edited by mchurchfie; 08-12-2008, 11:54 AM.
                          My Band
                          daveviterna.com

Comment

• madness
                            • Apr 2003

It's like when Stroud was sitting while their 1st team offense was on the goal line. What's the use of a new toy if you don't get to test it out in the perfect situation?

Comment

• Akhippo
                              • Nov 2002

The first series shouldnt count. That was all for the coaches. They wanted to make sure they could still call a run, run, pass, kick series. Coaches were in midseason form.

Edwards should have played the half. JP the third. And everybody else the fourth. There are too many new parts and pieces that need to jel under live fire. Shuffled O Line, newer TE, rookie WR, actual fullback.
                              Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

Working...
                              X