• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livinglegend
    Junior Zoner
    • Jul 2008

The Bills Offense Is Terrible

The Buffalo Bills offfense looked terrible Saturday night against the Redskins. This is the same offense we looked at last year. The Bills Defense got a turnover after kicking off and as soon as the offense got on the feild they kicked another field goal. I am tried of this team kick feild goals. Dick Jauron better fix this offense or he. will get fired at the end of this season. Therefore, let Edwards play the whole first half against the Steelers. Finally, check out my blog at www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com and make a comment to any of my articles.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: The Bills Offense Is Terrible

That reminds me. Do we have any Spam in the food pantry ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

Can we merge this to all the other pissing and moaning about a preseason game threads?

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
        • Apr 2005

and as far as your blog, the Bills drafted Lynch the same year as Edwards and because they needed a running back. They didnt have "building around Trent" in mind when they did this.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
          and as far as your blog, the Bills drafted Lynch the same year as Edwards and because they needed a running back. They didnt have "building around Trent" in mind when they did this.

agreed. and the grammar in the blog aint so good.

Comment

• feelthepain
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
            That reminds me. Do we have any Spam in the food pantry ?
            So it's ok to talk playoffs and supieriority in the pre season before your team even plays ONE game and without one shred of fact or proof, but when it's of a negative (yet) factual based content and an actual game, it suddenly becomes spam? Interesting.

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
              So it's ok to talk playoffs and supieriority in the pre season before your team even plays ONE game and without one shred of fact or proof, but when it's of a negative (yet) factual based content and an actual game, it suddenly becomes spam? Interesting.
              Or he could be referring to the shameless attempt at getting people to go to his blog
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• feelthepain
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                Or he could be referring to the shameless attempt at getting people to go to his blog
                What's so shameless about it? Is his paragraph full of lies and innuendo's? Not from what I read. Look at the FlyingDutchmans remark, obviously he see's it as yet another fan posting an opinion about the Bills offensive situation.

Comment

• acehole
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by livinglegend
                  The Buffalo Bills offfense looked terrible Saturday night against the Redskins. This is the same offense we looked at last year. The Bills Defense got a turnover after kicking off and as soon as the offense got on the feild they kicked another field goal. I am tried of this team kick feild goals. Dick Jauron better fix this offense or he. will get fired at the end of this season. Therefore, let Edwards play the whole first half against the Steelers. Finally, check out my blog at www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com and make a comment to any of my articles.
                  A dub this offense the...

DUNK and RUN!

I hope there are commercials with hot chick to keep me from falling a sleep this year.
                  Hated by the stupid..
                  Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Oaf
                    Do you read what you write?
                    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                    Can we merge this to all the other pissing and moaning about a preseason game threads?
                    So when are we actually allowed to see some semblance of improvement from last that we've heard all about since Feburary? Preseason records mean nothing, but do you really expect us to be the same team for these four games but then suddenly turn a light on and make the playoffs in the following 16?

Comment

• feelthepain
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

Well as much as I would just love to see the Bills offense sputter and crap out, I just don't believe that will be the case this year. I think the Bills will be better on both sides of the ball. How much better, hard to say right now. But there's clearly talent in Buffalo, I just don't think there's enough of the right elements to make this team a playoff team. However, everyone felt the same about the Giants last year and look what they did, rare yes, but impossible no.

The Bills really should have continued to upgrade their Oline this year. I think they still need to upgrade RT, RG and their C positions. I think they should have tried to get a legit #1 WR and at least and starting TE.

I think Peters will make any LG look better so I don't think that's an issue for the Bills. IMO the Bills would be a much better offensive team had they made those changes this offseasn regardless who the OC is. By Imporving your O and making them better, you make you already Good defense better. JMO.

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by livinglegend
                        Is your blog as original and insightful as this thread?
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Confused
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jun 2007

WHY DONT U ROOT FOR A TEAM THAT YOU APPROVE OF AND LEAVE US TRUE BILLS FANS ALONE.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                            • Sep 2004

I'm missing LTBillsfan alot!
                            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

"The Bills Offense Is Terrible." No ****? Would have never known after finishing near last every year for the past four seasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X