• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Pat Williams Seeing Green

“Damn, that’s their problem,” Williams said. “They’re going through all that as a team, trying to figure out if Favre or (Aaron) Rodgers was the man, while we’ve got the same team we had all offseason. I’m glad they got all that darn press, ‘cause when we go down there it’ll be the kid’s first start and his first damn loss.”

“I’m going to try to crush all of ‘em,” Williams said. “That’s been the focus of my whole summer – the Green Bay Packers.”
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• feelthepain
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Re: Pat Williams Seeing Green

The Norris division is getting scary again.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by feelthepain
      The Norris division is getting scary again.
      Why, because of the one good team?

No division can qualify as scary when half of it sucks my ass.

D & S Sports

Comment

• feelthepain
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
        Why, because of the one good team?

No division can qualify as scary when half of it sucks my ass.
        What sport are you watching? The Bears are what two years from a SB appearance, the Pack went 12-4 and made the NFC title game just last year, the Vikes have a moster Defense and AP running the ball and the Lions are even making imporving.
        What "half" are you talking about?

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

What sport are you watching? The Bears are what two years from a SB appearance, the Pack went 12-4 and made the NFC title game just last year, the Vikes have a moster Defense and AP running the ball and the Lions are even making imporving.
          What "half" are you talking about?
          The Bears still have Rex Grossman as their starter at QB, they have nothing at OL minus Kreutz, Devin Hester is their starting WR, they have an aging and often injured defense, and they have a moron for a coach, they have the second best rookie RB though, guess that's something.

The Packers just lost the "best QB in history" and are playing with the equivalence of Trent Edwards, which is not a good thing, they are also getting ****ed at the DT with Williams leaving and Jolley getting busted dishing out drugs.

The Vikings are by far the best team in that division but are not even close to being the best team in the conference.

The Lions? They are the Dolphins of the North; they made a lot of "improvements" but will still finish dead last; not only in the division but in the league.

Comment

• RockStar36
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
            The Bears still have Rex Grossman as their starter at QB, they have nothing at OL minus Kreutz, Devin Hester is their starting WR, they have an aging and often injured defense, and they have a moron for a coach, they have the second best rookie RB though, guess that's something.

The Packers just lost the "best QB in history" and are playing with the equivalence of Trent Edwards, which is not a good thing, they are also getting ****ed at the DT with Williams leaving and Jolley getting busted dishing out drugs.

The Vikings are by far the best team in that division but are not even close to being the best team in the conference.

The Lions? They are the Dolphins of the North; they made a lot of "improvements" but will still finish dead last; not only in the division but in the league.
            Thank you for spelling it out so I don't have to.

D & S Sports

Comment

• feelthepain
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Thank you for spelling it out so I don't have to.
              Oh right I forgot I'm talking to the same fans who see the playoffs in their very near future even though it's been years since they've been even close a to a playoff team, yet two of the 4 teams in the Norris division have either been to or were one game away fron the SB while a 3rd team in that division might be the best of the three, yet that division sucks cause a Bill fans says so!! BTW Grossman was the QB of the losing SB team. Yeah, you know nothing.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Oh right I forgot I'm talking to the same fans who see the playoffs in their very near future even though it's been years since they've been even close a to a playoff team, yet two of the 4 teams in the Norris division have either been to or were one game away fron the SB while a 3rd team in that division might be the best of the three, yet that division sucks cause a Bill fans says so!! BTW Grossman was the QB of the losing SB team. Yeah, you know nothing.
                Living in your moms basement at 43 years old and spanking it ten times a day jokes aside; do you ever actually re-read your posts before you push the "Submit Reply" button?

Comment

• RockStar36
                  • Sep 2004

You always have to make it about "you Bills fans" or something to that effect. Get a new schtick...bro.

The Bears are ****ing pathetic. I don't give a rats ass what they did two years ago. I know full well that Grossman was the QB of the losing team, HE IS THE REASON THEY LOST.

How in the hell does making the SB years ago qualify a team as good NOW?? Do you realize what they have lost? They are not the same team.

The Lions? How can you possibly say they are on the rise and discount the Bills? They are in the same boat. Talk about being a hypocrite.

Green Bay was one game away last year but in case you haven't heard they just lost the QB that played in every game for the past 15 or 16 years. That is a big deal. I figured you would at least know that.

D & S Sports

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

This franchise has made a lot of mistakes over the past decade, but letting Pat Williams go is one of the biggest by far. I think it rates up there with drafting Mike Williams in terms of stupidity.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• feelthepain
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

You always have to make it about "you Bills fans" or something to that effect. Get a new schtick...bro.
                      And you need to relaize just because there isn't a Buffalo on the side of the helmet, doesn't mean a team can't be good...BRO!

Comment

• Kenny
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by feelthepenis
                        And you need to relaize just because there isn't a Buffalo on the side of the helmet, doesn't mean a team can't be good...BRO!
                        ummm... yeah, -good one.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

This is beyond funny coming from you, a person who thinks that every year is the Dolphins year, every player brought on board is the next savior, etc....

Comment

Working...
                          X