PDA

View Full Version : JAURON "HE SHOULD BE FIRED"

livinglegend
08-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Jauron should have been fired last year after the Dallas Cowboys game when his coaching staff blew one of the most important games in the last five years. How can a football team lose a Football Game after getting "Six Turnovers" unless that team is poorly coached. Jauron also lost the game last year against the Denver Broncos because, of bad clock management and poor coaching. Finally, check out my Buffalo Bills Blog at www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com (http://www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com). You also, can get my Buffalo Bills widget that will update you when I post a new article.

Tatonka
08-13-2008, 12:08 AM
that is what happens when your offense cant score a touchdown.

Mitchell55
08-13-2008, 02:14 AM
Haha. 2 of the 3 JP supporters thanked you. I know why they want him gone.

njsue
08-13-2008, 06:16 AM
Jauron did the best he could without the walking wounded.

ddaryl
08-13-2008, 07:24 AM
so glad to see billszone in mid-season form...

OpIv37
08-13-2008, 07:24 AM
Jauron did the best he could without the walking wounded.

that's just an excuse.

Jauron wasted 2 timeouts and a challenge on the same play. Jauron refused to override Fairchild's conservative playcalling which cost us several games last year. Jauron routinely makes bad gameday decisions (see previously mentioned uses of time outs and challenges). Jauron runs weak camps so his teams are not prepared when the season starts. Worst of all, Jauron has never had a defense ranked in the top 10 and his overall record as a head coach is terrible.

I don't agree with the premise that he should have been fired after the Cowboys game because it's too disruptive to do that to a team. But he shouldn't have been hired in the first place.

RedEyE
08-13-2008, 07:37 AM
We can discuss the possibility of him being fired depending on what he does or does not do after this season. Anything else is premature.

OpIv37
08-13-2008, 07:44 AM
We can discuss the possibility of him being fired depending on what he does or does not do after this season. Anything else is premature.

And that's why following this team is so frustrating and that's why I was so pissed when we hired Jauron. Firing a coach is disruptive to the team and all but guarantees another year or two of rebuilding (maybe more). But it's impossible to win with a bad coach. So, just like with Mularkey, Williams and Wade Phillips, the Bills are stuck with a difficult choice: Either stick with a mediocre coach in the hopes that he'll eventually pull his head out of his ass or rock the boat and practically guarantee two more seasons of mediocrity.

Every coach is going to get a 2-3 year grace period unless they completely tank, so picking the wrong coach virtually guarantees 5 years of crap.

Turf
08-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Wow talk about rehashing...

I'm all for firing Jauron I don't like him. How any NFL coach could not allow a professional NFL QB to audible is beyond me. Ridiculous. If not for JP's horrible accuracy I'd have to give him a flyer on the past 2 years.

FlyingDutchman
08-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Is this yet another sorry attempt to get people to read your blog?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=158014

HHURRICANE
08-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Pick any HOF coach to run this team last year. The results would have been the same which was no playoffs.

This team lacks talent and until people get that aspect of it *****ing about the coach is an enormous waste of time.

Pinkerton Security
08-13-2008, 08:37 AM
Jauron should have been fired last year after the Dallas Cowboys game when his coaching staff blew one of the most important games in the last five years. How can a football team lose a Football Game after getting "Six Turnovers" unless that team is poorly coached. Jauron also lost the game last year against the Denver Broncos because, of bad clock management and poor coaching. Finally, check out my Buffalo Bills Blog at www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com (http://www.buffalobillsblitz.blogspot.com). You also, can get my Buffalo Bills widget that will update you when I post a new article.

dude in one of your other threads it was about how terrible the Bflo offense is, then in your blog its shining praises about the number of playmakers and talent we have and how we're gonna fly high. quit plugging your poorly written blog.

OpIv37
08-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Pick any HOF coach to run this team last year. The results would have been the same which was no playoffs.

This team lacks talent and until people get that aspect of it *****ing about the coach is an enormous waste of time.

But a HOF coach wouldn't have blown the Dallas or Denver game. A HOF coach would be much better with the use of timeouts and challenges. A HOF coach wouldn't have allowed his coordinators to get away with BS conservative playcalling all season....

The criticism of Jauron isn't based solely on last year's record. It's based on his actions as a coach and his overall record. People use the talent argument all the time- "Whitner would be better with a better DL", "JP would be better with better receivers", "Jauron would be a better coach if he had more talent". Well, duh. It makes everyone's job easier if the guy next to him does more work. But the reality is that we don't have more talent and we need people who can get the job done with what we have. Jauron can't, or at least he has yet to demonstrate that ability.

TacklingDummy
08-13-2008, 08:47 AM
But a HOF coach wouldn't have blown the Dallas or Denver game. A HOF coach would be much better with the use of timeouts and challenges. A HOF coach wouldn't have allowed his coordinators to get away with BS conservative playcalling all season....

HOF coaches blow games too. Marv blew 4 Super Bowls.

I agree with Hurricane "This team lacks talent and until people get that aspect of it *****ing about the coach is an enormous waste of time."

OpIv37
08-13-2008, 08:55 AM
HOF coaches blow games too. Marv blew 4 Super Bowls.

I agree with Hurricane "This team lacks talent and until people get that aspect of it *****ing about the coach is an enormous waste of time."

They don't blow games with the frequency and consistency that Jauron does. Marv blew 4 Super Bowls. Jauron has made exactly ONE playoff appearance.

Everyone has to be accountable for their performance, and Jauron has made PLENTY of coaching mistakes that can't be blamed on lack of talent.

ParanoidAndroid
08-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Threads like this and the many others that seem to be dominating this board lately are probably about to turn me away from this site.
I haven't read much worth anything the last few days.
Saying anything you want whether it is true or not seems to be a popular activity. There are relatively few good blogs.
and no, I will not be visiting your blog.

HHURRICANE
08-13-2008, 08:57 AM

Joe Gibbs, last year. Check mate.

TacklingDummy
08-13-2008, 09:01 AM
They don't blow games with the frequency and consistency that Jauron does. Marv blew 4 Super Bowls. Jauron has made exactly ONE playoff appearance.

Im sure there were many games during the season that we could consider Marv blowing also. It's just been so long and hard to remember.

bigbub2352
08-13-2008, 09:27 AM
that's just an excuse.

Jauron wasted 2 timeouts and a challenge on the same play. Jauron refused to override Fairchild's conservative playcalling which cost us several games last year. Jauron routinely makes bad gameday decisions (see previously mentioned uses of time outs and challenges). Jauron runs weak camps so his teams are not prepared when the season starts. Worst of all, Jauron has never had a defense ranked in the top 10 and his overall record as a head coach is terrible.

I don't agree with the premise that he should have been fired after the Cowboys game because it's too disruptive to do that to a team. But he shouldn't have been hired in the first place.

That is your best post i have ever read OP, i agree 100% he was a cheap hire, and he is showing his colors by letting his cordinaters make the decisions

Any one wanna tell me why Fewell still has a job?
Or the fact that he didnt bring in anyone to interveiw for the offensive cordinator job?
also DJ is a players coach and that means he is a pussy, and lets the players do what they want and gives them alot fo freedom

Hence the off feild issues as well as all the injuries in camp he runs a very weak TC, and it hurts us later in the year

acehole
08-13-2008, 09:44 AM
Haha. 2 of the 3 JP supporters thanked you. I know why they want him gone.

Well when you look deeper...which no of you people do.
Juron had one winning year in his career in chicago..that
year he had the easiest schedule in the NFL....we should
of hired that guy from greenbay.....

Good news is if he messes up it is the bus for the lot of them........

Cower GM coach.......one can dream.

We could of had Farve also...

acehole
08-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Im sure there were many games during the season that we could consider Marv blowing also. It's just been so long and hard to remember.

No...not really....when Juron get to marv statues he is welcome...

RedEyE
08-13-2008, 09:55 AM
And that's why following this team is so frustrating and that's why I was so pissed when we hired Jauron. Firing a coach is disruptive to the team and all but guarantees another year or two of rebuilding (maybe more). But it's impossible to win with a bad coach. So, just like with Mularkey, Williams and Wade Phillips, the Bills are stuck with a difficult choice: Either stick with a mediocre coach in the hopes that he'll eventually pull his head out of his ass or rock the boat and practically guarantee two more seasons of mediocrity.

Every coach is going to get a 2-3 year grace period unless they completely tank, so picking the wrong coach virtually guarantees 5 years of crap.

True, however if this team gets off to an 0-8 start, I'm willing to bet Ralph has the axe close at hand.

raphael120
08-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Bill Cowher coming here? I'll revisit the "I'll come up to Buffalo and buy beer and wings for everyone" bet if that happens.

acehole
08-13-2008, 01:00 PM
that's just an excuse.

Taa taa taaa....no facts or stats permitted.....

Op I want to know how you feel about it?