PDA

View Full Version : Terry Bradyway went to the school of TD

BambinoSux
04-25-2003, 07:58 PM
The Jets are pulling off a heist IMO. Ever since they got the 13th for Coles they've coveted Rogers or Andre Johnson. Now all of a sudden they come up from under NE who wants to trade with the Bears to get DeWayne Robertson and they make a trade to get the #4 pick to "take DeWayne Robertson" Now Belichick, who is obsessed with this guy will trade 4 picks for the #2 and give Robertson WAY more money than he probably deserves to get Robertson. And who do the Jets get? Andre Johnson or Charles Rogers. Gotta make you wonder.

SoCalBillsFan
04-25-2003, 08:06 PM
if the pats trade up to number 2, the jets win BIGTIME. I do NOT want charles johnson in the division, hopefully all they get is johnson

Ingtar33
04-25-2003, 08:06 PM
You're the first person I've heard give Bradway any props... most of the league thinks he's an idiot (not for this trade per say, but for the disastrous off-season to date). I'm not saying I disagree with you... just making a point that I'm surprised to see Bradway complimented.

BambinoSux
04-25-2003, 08:09 PM
Well nobody complimented Bradyway ver since his name is Bradway. My bad. :confused:

Anyway, I think his offseason has been horrible too but you can't really blame the Coles thing on him since the contract Wash. gave him was ridiculous. I think it is incredibly dumb if Belichick takes the bait and will reaffirm my stance that Belichick is a HIGHLY overrated personnel man.

Doc
04-25-2003, 09:44 PM
Bradway was a fool for tendering Coles at just a 1st rounder, when all it would have cost was an additional $500K to make it worth a 1st and 3rd to sign him. He got cheap and it cost him big-time. Same for Morton and not making it at least a 3rd rounder.