• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Can't we have some good news for once!

PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PRACTICE: Among the players that did not practice Tuesday were Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Scott Mayle, Blake Costanzo, Patrick Estes, Marcus Buggs and Tim Massaquoi.

Head coach Dick Jauron would not name names as to who would be out for Thursday's game, but said the list of players out for this game would be longer than it was for the first preseason contest.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Re: Can't we have some good news for once!

You aren't looking at it as half full. None of the people on that list are people that I feel need to play in the preseason. We know what Reed and Parrish have. I'd rather have them out with slight injuries, than have broken arms and legs of our starters.

I am thrilled that we are this far into camp and we haven't lost a starter for the year (knocks on wood)

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

only good news im looking for is our coach truly saying we will play the best players we have.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Pride, I see it that way, too. It still means there's more injuries than before.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PRACTICE: Among the players that did not practice Tuesday were Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Scott Mayle, Blake Costanzo, Patrick Estes, Marcus Buggs and Tim Massaquoi.
          What's the bad news? 5 of those 7 players I've never heard of.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Murphy's injury looks like he might be returning. That's pretty good news for a guy that was looking pretty good.

Comment

• bills_7
              TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
              • Mar 2004

JP

Comment

Working...
              X