PDA

View Full Version : Can't we have some good news for once!

mybills
08-13-2008, 07:05 AM
PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PRACTICE: Among the players that did not practice Tuesday were Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Scott Mayle, Blake Costanzo, Patrick Estes, Marcus Buggs and Tim Massaquoi.

Head coach Dick Jauron would not name names as to who would be out for Thursday's game, but said the list of players out for this game would be longer than it was for the first preseason contest.
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Pride
08-13-2008, 08:46 AM
You aren't looking at it as half full. None of the people on that list are people that I feel need to play in the preseason. We know what Reed and Parrish have. I'd rather have them out with slight injuries, than have broken arms and legs of our starters.

I am thrilled that we are this far into camp and we haven't lost a starter for the year (knocks on wood)

djjimkelly
08-13-2008, 08:48 AM
only good news im looking for is our coach truly saying we will play the best players we have.

mybills
08-13-2008, 08:49 AM
Pride, I see it that way, too. It still means there's more injuries than before. :(

TacklingDummy
08-13-2008, 08:51 AM
PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PRACTICE: Among the players that did not practice Tuesday were Roscoe Parrish, Josh Reed, Scott Mayle, Blake Costanzo, Patrick Estes, Marcus Buggs and Tim Massaquoi.

What's the bad news? 5 of those 7 players I've never heard of.

HHURRICANE
08-13-2008, 09:07 AM
Murphy's injury looks like he might be returning. That's pretty good news for a guy that was looking pretty good.

bills_7
08-13-2008, 11:53 AM
JP