PDA

View Full Version : TSN Bills Camp Caravan

Ickybaluky
08-13-2008, 08:13 AM
From TSN's Albert Breer:

LINK (http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=444876)

mybills
08-13-2008, 08:30 AM
The Turk alert

Cornerback Ashton Youboty is rumored to be on the trading block, and the Cleveland Browns remain a possibility. For now, Youboty, a third-round pick two years ago, probably is fourth in line at corner, behind Terrence McGee, Jabari Greer and McKelvin. And even rookie Reggie Corner could be in the process of sneaking past Youboty on the depth chart.

no surprise.

The hot rookie

Wide receiver James Hardy (6-5, 212) is a specimen. Hardy provided the highlight of Monday night's practice. He beat safety Donte Whitner at the break of a post route and running under a perfectly thrown bomb from Edwards for an 80-yard touchdown.

I posted the video..don't know if anyone watched it. I just hope they let TE do this tomorrow. :pray:

OpIv37
08-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Whitner getting beat? What else is new?

mybills
08-13-2008, 08:45 AM
well, he has been out of practice with his ankle issues.

justasportsfan
08-13-2008, 09:41 AM
While Schonert did work under former coordinator Steve Fairchild, his system will have more West Coast principles. It will allow for shorter drops and force quicker decisions, playing right into Edwards' strengths.

More conservative Dink and Dunk. :ill:

UNless you have a qb like Farve who can zip it downfield the WCO sucks.

bills_7
08-13-2008, 11:51 AM
JP?

justasportsfan
08-13-2008, 12:35 PM
JP?
HE can . Question is, has he learned to dink and dunk when he has to and can he be accurate at it? So far he's done well in the 1st preseason.

HHURRICANE
08-13-2008, 12:50 PM
More conservative Dink and Dunk. :ill:

UNless you have a qb like Farve who can zip it downfield the WCO sucks.

I guess there was a heavy wind or something:

"Wide receiver James Hardy (6-5, 212) is a specimen. Hardy provided the highlight of Monday night's practice. He beat safety Donte Whitner at the break of a post route and running under a perfectly thrown bomb from Edwards for an 80-yard touchdown."

justasportsfan
08-13-2008, 01:12 PM

"Wide receiver James Hardy (6-5, 212) is a specimen. Hardy provided the highlight of Monday night's practice. He beat safety Donte Whitner at the break of a post route and running under a perfectly thrown bomb from Edwards for an 80-yard touchdown."

Meh. Until we see those bombs in regular games on a regular basis, it's still a blend of WCO .

mybills
08-13-2008, 01:39 PM

no it's an echo. :snicker:

Oaf
08-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I posted the video..don't know if anyone watched it. I just hope they let TE do this tomorrow. :pray:

Where's it at? My guess is that because everyone's been harping on it all week, he'll force a couple deep against good coverage and they'll be incomplete.

Mitchell55
08-13-2008, 10:38 PM
HE can . Qiestion is, has he learned to dink and dunk when he has to and can he be accurate at it? So far he's done well in the 1st preseason.

Question. Are you pro JP or anti. You had a whole thread bashing Trent and loving on JP, and now your putting his skills into question?

Mitchell55
08-13-2008, 10:39 PM
From TSN's Albert Breer:

LINK (http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=444876)

Crap. See, a new england fan watching our practice. This sucks.