PDA

View Full Version : Omon in the TBN today

trapezeus
08-13-2008, 08:34 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/413478.html

Buffalo news reports that Omon has been doing nothing but studying in the film room.

insert more cowbell joke here.

But on the serious side, i didn't realize the background on his family life or the fact that he has notoriously bad football handling skills. That being said i hope he replaces wright because A. i think Wright sucks and B. if Michael Silver's thing on how Ralph drafted wright unexpectedly, shows that Jauron has some cajones to cut the owners pick.

PromoTheRobot
08-13-2008, 08:51 AM

Buffalo news reports that Omon has been doing nothing but studying in the film room.

But on the serious side, i didn't realize the background on his family life or the fact that he has notoriously bad football handling skills. That being said i hope he replaces wright because A. i think Wright sucks and B. if Michael Silver's thing on how Ralph drafted wright unexpectedly, shows that Jauron has some cajones to cut the owners pick.

I agree on Omon being better than Wright, but don't put a lot of stock in what Michael Silver writes about Ralph. It's all crap he gets fourth hand...like this chat board.

PTR

Italian Stallion
08-13-2008, 09:14 AM

LOL my brother (more cowbell) will be pissed to read this today.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeally hope Omon scores a few TDs and plays well in the preseason. Not only because Wright has showed me nothing...but because I WILL ORDER AN OMON jersey from the Bills website if he makes the team for a nice, thoughtful xmas gift.

Gunzlingr
08-13-2008, 09:32 AM
No mention of Britany? I am disappointed.

Mitchell55
08-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Its not going to be that hard to find a nickname for him is it.

Italian Stallion
08-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Its not going to be that hard to find a nickname for him is it.

Yeah, that should be pretty painless....just access the 10 page thread with over 2300 views and your bound to find a few

lol

Mitchell55
08-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah, that should be pretty painless....just access the 10 page thread with over 2300 views and your bound to find a few

lol

"Oman, hes with Brittney"

Italian Stallion
08-13-2008, 10:23 AM
"Oman, hes with Brittney"

nice start...

"omon, look at the way shes walking today"

OpIv37
08-13-2008, 10:27 AM
LOL my brother (more cowbell) will be pissed to read this today.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeally hope Omon scores a few TDs and plays well in the preseason. Not only because Wright has showed me nothing...but because I WILL ORDER AN OMON jersey from the Bills website if he makes the team for a nice, thoughtful xmas gift.

from what I understand, he already scored.

SABURZFAN
08-13-2008, 11:49 AM
No mention of Britany? I am disappointed.

i thought TBN were her initials. :idunno:

Ingtar33
08-13-2008, 12:30 PM
oh man. im glad i checked here today... i needed a laugh. you guys already got me splitting a side about

"omon... that's what she said"