PDA

View Full Version : Barnes on the Rome Show

patmoran2006
08-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Darian Barnes is Jim Rome’s new favorite player in the NFL.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
The reason? Because he was the first player to say publicly on the record that "he’s never cared about anything less in his life” after news broke that Favre signed with the Jets.<o:p></o:p>
So Barnes is a jungle favorite and he’s scheduled to be on his radio show tomorrow afternoon.<o:p></o:p>

HHURRICANE
08-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Pat, how big is Darian??

During the Pre-season all they talked about was how HUGE this guy is.

yordad
08-13-2008, 02:24 PM
Darian Barnes is Jim Rome’s new favorite player in the NFL.<o:p></o:p>
The reason? Because he was the first player to say publicly on the record that "he’s never cared about anything less in his life” after news broke that Favre signed with the Jets.<o:p></o:p>
So Barnes is a jungle favorite and he’s scheduled to be on his radio show tomorrow afternoon.<o:p></o:p>That is in quotes as if Barnes said it. Was he talking about himself in third person? Or, who is that a direct quote of, may I ask?

patmoran2006
08-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Thick like Eric Moulds was. Like Moulds, he looks bigger than his 240 pound frame. It just shows you how strong NFL players are that a guy like Barnes doesn't punk off every defender he blocks

patmoran2006
08-13-2008, 02:25 PM
That is in quotes as if Barnes said it. Was he talking about himself in third person? Or, who is that a direct quote of, may I ask?
not third person but it is a direct quote. he said he's never cared about anything less in his life when asked about Favre signing. It was during a night practice two years ago, I was right there too.

patmoran2006
08-13-2008, 02:27 PM
THis was the actual quote, sorry.

"I couldn't care about something any less," said Bills fullback and former Jet Darian Barnes. "We play against great quarterbacks all the time. We play (Tom) Brady twice. It's just another great quarterback. I respect the man, but I just don't care."

yordad
08-13-2008, 02:27 PM
not third person but it is a direct quote. he said he's never cared about anything less in his life when asked about Favre signing. It was during a night practice two years ago, I was right there too.He called him self "he"? And, he did this two years ago? Huh?

HHURRICANE
08-13-2008, 02:29 PM
THis was the actual quote, sorry.

"I couldn't care about something any less," said Bills fullback and former Jet Darian Barnes. "We play against great quarterbacks all the time. We play (Tom) Brady twice. It's just another great quarterback. I respect the man, but I just don't care."

The interview was on BB.com.

It was pretty funny.

Oaf
08-13-2008, 10:18 PM
He should line up for Mitchell for a few plays and try to get a sack in.