PDA

View Full Version : letting his play do the talking!!!!!!!!

djjimkelly
08-14-2008, 07:35 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/414330.html

“He came up right before the game,” said Bills quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt, “and he said, ‘This is fun. Playing in the games is fun. Now I know why I love football again.’ ”

“Because it has been tough for him going through the spring,” Van Pelt said. “Now the lights are coming on, he’s getting some playing time and action, and I think he realizes how much he loves football.”

thats all you can do right now JP

RedEyE
08-14-2008, 07:43 AM
I'm not perpetuating a quaterback controversy here, but I don't think that Losman's oppotunity to prove himself to Buffalo is over with just yet.

I remember that he plays pretty decent when he's pissed off and the guy has the prettiest long ball I've seen in the NFL in a long while.

Chances are that Edwards will be fine, and will remain the starter throughout the season. But if he does falter or if he goes down due to injury, Losman will have his day in the sun..errr ~ snow...once again.

acehole
08-14-2008, 07:52 AM
We shall see.

I'm not perpetuating a quaterback controversy here, but I don't think that Losman's oppotunity to prove himself to Buffalo is over with just yet.

I remember that he plays pretty decent when he's pissed off and the guy has the prettiest long ball I've seen in the NFL in a long while.

Chances are that Edwards will be fine, and will remain the starter throughout the season. But if he does falter or if he goes down due to injury, Losman will have his day in the sun..errr ~ snow...once again.

PECKERWOOD
08-14-2008, 07:57 AM

I'm hoping that Losman doesn't get a shot because if our coaching staff is competent, that would mean that Trent is playing well. I still think that Losman is the best QB on the Bills roster and I think we are going to see that when Trent continues to struggle. I honestly feel kinda bad for Trent and Losman. They screwed Losman by not sticking with him last year after he struggled. Now if Trent keeps on struggling, what's to stop them from benching him in favor of Losman?? I expect a QB carousel this year, I got money on my man Losman.

justasportsfan
08-14-2008, 08:24 AM
nice article. Wish JP all the luck. I hope for our sake the coaches are making the right decision.

Thurmal
08-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Mularkey already ruined Losman's career by constantly putting him in and out of the lineup.

While I kind of prefer him to Edwards right now, they have to give TE a fair shake before pulling him for Losman. This means keeping him in until they are 100%, absolutely sure that JP is the better quarterback and that Edwards will never be starting material.