In the long run if Toronto gets the Bills, they won't last. 15-20 years tops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

In the long run if Toronto gets the Bills, they won't last. 15-20 years tops!

I think if Toronto eventually gets the Bills, they will get nice crowds if the first few years. Once they start losing on a consistent basis, the crowds will not come and they will move in about 15-20 years. Toronto is trying to sound like they want to be an NFL city, but will lose their team to an American city, just like the Montreal Expos. Yup! How long do you think the Toronto team will last up there if the Bills move happens?
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: In the long run if Toronto gets the Bills, they won't last. 15-20 years tops!

I won't care if it happens

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Re: In the long run if Toronto gets the Bills, they won't last. 15-20 years tops!

Originally posted by blackonyx89
      I think if Toronto eventually gets the Bills, they will get nice crowds if the first few years. Once they start losing on a consistent basis, the crowds will not come and they will move in about 15-20 years. Toronto is trying to sound like they want to be an NFL city, but will lose their team to an American city, just like the Montreal Expos. Yup! How long do you think the Toronto team will last up there if the Bills move happens?
      Montreal lost the Expos. Tornoto, where the Bills would be moving, still has the Blue Jays.

Plus football is more popular than baseball.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

the Bills AREN'T going to Toronto. it's an idea entertained by the NFL so it'll put money in Ralph Wilson's pocket and shut him up.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X