• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

I expect a lot of bridge jumpers tomorrow

Those of you hoping to see an offensive explosion tonight are going to be disappointed. We are facing the leagues No. 1 ranked defense from last year. I can't wait for all the know it alls to tell me how bad my team stinks tomorrow. I think I am going to go the Thurm route and avoid this forum until the regular season kicks off.
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Re: I expect a lot of bridge jumpers tomorrow

Originally posted by HAMMER
    Those of you hoping to see an offensive explosion tonight are going to be disappointed. We are facing the leagues No. 1 ranked defense from last year. I can't wait for all the know it alls to tell me how bad my team stinks tomorrow. I think I am going to go the Thurm route and avoid this forum until the regular season kicks off.
    If you havent noticed, we're not looking for an offensive "explosion". i think most of use will be happy to see an offensive "sparkler".

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Bracing the preseason excuse already..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I just want to see something that makes me think this O has improved. They don't have to be dominant- they just have to run move the ball a little and not look completely lost out there like they did on Saturday.

Those who think the offense is bad now because it's "only preseason" and expect it to be better once the real games start are the ones who will be disappointed.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

JP provided an offensive sparkle last week... and that didn't satisfy the thumb sucking crowd... SO I serioulsy doubt a sparkle would do anything to satisfy the nancies.

I personally need to see a running game, that has me worried. And no I do not believe Peters makes the difference there.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Hey this is Buffalo ... we're not supposed to do well against good teams ..... we'll be FINE
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

I dont expect us to look like the Chargers of the 1980's offensively, but I expect to see some improvement. Preseason, regular season, playoffs. It's still us against them. And if we're going to keep low expectations because we're playing better teams, then I guess we should be prepared for yet another 7-or-so win season.

if we're going to be a good football team, we have to start finding ways to have success against the good teams. Understood it's just a preseason game and it matters far less; but it would be nice to see the offense start doing good things by habit; not just against the Bengals of the league.

Comment

• raphael120
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                JP provided an offensive sparkle last week... and that didn't satisfy the thumb sucking crowd... SO I serioulsy doubt a sparkle would do anything to satisfy the nancies.

I personally need to see a running game, that has me worried. And no I do not believe Peters makes the difference there.
                JP is not the starting QB so how is what JP does in preseason supposed to satisfy those who want to see our STARTERS resemble some kind of productive offense. Now the one thing you could take from it is that the plays that JP are running (such as the TD to Hardy and the 2 point conversion pass) shows that at least our offensive gameplan is showing some success. But at the same time, it's showing that it works with JP, we haven't seen it work with Trent.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

I’m more interested in how our defense looks with Whitner and Crowell back in the lineup, especially in the first quarter against the Steelers first team.

Since it’s pretty obvious our defense will have to be lights out this year for the team to have success, I’m anxious to see how they look tonight.

Comment

• raphael120
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    I dont expect us to look like the Chargers of the 1980's offensively, but I expect to see some improvement. Preseason, regular season, playoffs. It's still us against them. And if we're going to keep low expectations because we're playing better teams, then I guess we should be prepared for yet another 7-or-so win season.

if we're going to be a good football team, we have to start finding ways to have success against the good teams. Understood it's just a preseason game and it matters far less; but it would be nice to see the offense start doing good things by habit; not just against the Bengals of the league.
                    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl

Because JP is going to be on the bench. Most of the guys he was playing with will also be on the bench. Most of the guys they were playing against will be on the Redskins bench. The starting O needs to show something against their starting D.

Really, I can't believe I have to explain this.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
                        we haven't seen it work with Trent.
                        Turk is not ready to unveil his top secret high powered better than K-Gun offense. You'll have to wait for the Studward Offense til' the seahawks game.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

SHOTGUN!
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• hydro
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            Turk is not ready to unveil his top secret high powered better than K-Gun offense. You'll have to wait for the Studward Offense til' the seahawks game.
                            Studward

You miss the Answer don't you
                            BERNIAC!

Comment

• raphael120
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              SHOTGUN!
                              Potato Gun

Comment