PDA

View Full Version : Predictions of How Full The Rodgers Center Will Be Tonight

raphael120
08-14-2008, 02:32 PM
One thing that will be even more interesting than the game is to see how many people show up and even stay til after halftime.

Ebenezer
08-14-2008, 02:36 PM
full...and any after halftime stuff will be the same as a bills home preseason game.

hydro
08-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Everyone is giving away tickets for the game. It should be pretty full.

OpIv37
08-14-2008, 02:38 PM
I think the turnout will be high. It's the first one and they planned it better than the regular season game. Both Pittsburgh and Buffalo are reasonable driving distance from Toronto, and the Steelers have Big Ben, Willie Parker, Polamalu (sp?) and some other players that people want to see.

With the regular season game, they put us against the crappy Dolphins and scheduled it at a time of year when there's a good chance both teams will already be eliminated from playoff contention.

Mitchy moo
08-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Any Bills fan that crosses the border to watch the Bills play is looney anyways and the rest I don't give a crap about.

hydro
08-14-2008, 02:57 PM
I think the turnout will be high. It's the first one and they planned it better than the regular season game. Both Pittsburgh and Buffalo are reasonable driving distance from Toronto, and the Steelers have Big Ben, Willie Parker, Polamalu (sp?) and some other players that people want to see.

With the regular season game, they put us against the crappy Dolphins and scheduled it at a time of year when there's a good chance both teams will already be eliminated from playoff contention.

Too bad Polamalu is out for this game.

hammerbillsfan
08-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Rodgers Center

there will be 0 in this place :snicker:

raphael120
08-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Another interesting poll would be what percentage of the fans in the dome will be Steelers fans. I say over 50%