• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

draft...drew henson?

Drew Henson is eligible to be drafted this year since his college class has graduated, and some team might take a shot at him. If no one has drafted him in the seventh round, is it worth taking a shot at him?

He is hitting .175 this year with the yankees, and they aren't sold he can be a big leaguer. If we drafted him, we would have his rights until 2004 draft, and if he gets cut or quits after the season, he could sign with buffalo and compete for a backup spot, maybe be the heir after bledsoe, who knows. FOr a seventh rounder it might be worth it.

I'm not usually for the off-the-wall ideas, but it would be worth a seventh rounder.
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

I'd rather take a stab at Gesser
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

No. He's not going to play football. He makes MORE in AAA in baseball then he would if he made the squad as 3rd string QB for next season. He loves baseball and he becomes a free agent next year anyways so even if he decides to turn to football anyone could sign him next season like with that Dallas Cowboys QB.

Money talks.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Steve-Mo
        • Apr 2003

Henson is a steal in the 7th. He will stay in the NFL...

Comment

• Steve-Mo
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Demon
          No. He's not going to play football. He makes MORE in AAA in baseball then he would if he made the squad as 3rd string QB for next season. He loves baseball and he becomes a free agent next year anyways so even if he decides to turn to football anyone could sign him next season like with that Dallas Cowboys QB.

Money talks.

After reading that, I take back my last post. Don't draft him.

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
            Henson is a steal in the 7th. He will stay in the NFL...
            Why would he throw away like $2million that hes guarneteed to get from the Yankees just to earn like $500,000? He might get drafted but he wont quit baseball.
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Steve-Mo
              • Apr 2003

Thats why I changed my answer ^^

Comment

Working...
              X