• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bone
    Bone
    • Oct 2006

Robert Royal

Did anyone notice what was in his mouth during the 3rd and 4th quarter? They showed him a few times on the sidelines and it looked like he had a dip in.
    BILLIEVE
  • lmcshadow
    • Nov 2007

Re: Robert Royal

Originally posted by Mitch20
    Did anyone notice what was in his mouth during the 3rd and 4th quarter? They showed him a few times on the sidelines and it looked like he had a dip in.
    And your point is............wishing it was somthing of yours
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.

Comment

• Buffalogic
      Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
      • Feb 2006

Man the useless threads around here are getting really tiresome.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
        How does one go about asking if other has noticed something? And, how is a thread ever "useful"?

Just curious. I don't want to start something, but you create less then one thread a month. If you think this thread is a problem, you could be part of the "solution".

Anyways, naw I didn't notice a dip. But, I didn't notice seeing him at all. If he was though, for some reason I think it is wrong. I would have a bigger problem if it was a regular season game though.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Buffalogic
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by yordad
          How does one go about asking if other has noticed something? And, how is a thread ever "useful"?

Just curious. I don't want to start something, but you create less then one thread a month. If you think this thread is a problem, you could be part of the "solution".
          That's the reason I create less than one thread a month..I can create more if you'd like. Maybe next we can discuss the flavor of chewing gum preferred by our linemen...

I don't understand your position. Do I need to post more threads to be able to form an opinion on this? While you respond I'm going to wade through the countless mlynch23 threads and try to find a shred of a bills discussion in them...

I am trying to be a part of the solution by saying what many other posters/lurkers may be thinking/feeling. Not looking for trouble, just an opinion from a long time member.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

Easy solution. If you're not interested, then don't click on/read them.

It's quite simple.

Comment

• thesquirrelking
              • Sep 2003

I noticed that too.

Comment

• Bone
                Bone
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by thesquirrelking
                I noticed that too.
                Atleast I wasn't the only one haha I just think its funny. Alright I got my Touchdowns time to sit on the bench and pack a huge chaw lol
                BILLIEVE

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Atleast I wasn't the only one haha I just think its funny. Alright I got my Touchdowns time to sit on the bench and pack a huge chaw lol
                  I'll buy the chaw if he keeps playing as well as he did!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    Sab and TD are insignificant
                    • Sep 2002

That's the reason I create less than one thread a month..I can create more if you'd like. Maybe next we can discuss the flavor of chewing gum preferred by our linemen...

I don't understand your position. Do I need to post more threads to be able to form an opinion on this? While you respond I'm going to wade through the countless mlynch23 threads and try to find a shred of a bills discussion in them...

I am trying to be a part of the solution by saying what many other posters/lurkers may be thinking/feeling. Not looking for trouble, just an opinion from a long time member.
                    Or perhaps how many times each player wipes after he's gone #2?
                    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

No. I am saying sometimes the board is slow. If there was more to talk about, we probably wouldn't talk about this. You can, of course, feel free to have an opinion on this no matter how frequently you post.

I am simply advocating you give us more to discuss. If we didn't have some "useless threads", there would only be like one or two new threads a week.

I would like to hear more from you. My opinion is you should post more.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Buffalogic
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by BAM
                        Easy solution. If you're not interested, then don't click on/read them.

It's quite simple.
                        Seems simple enough. However, this thread says 'Robert Royal'. That sounds like something I want to read. There was no indication we'd be discussing something so trivial.

Again, not looking for trouble..Just great bills discussion. Like it always has been...

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

There's a preview option if you hover over a thread title. I agree there have been some pretty stupid threads all over the place but it's the norm mostly. hahah

Comment

Working...
                          X