PDA

View Full Version : McKelvin

Pinkerton Security
08-15-2008, 09:35 AM
How are we supposed to keep this guy off the field in special teams situations?? EVER?? Some of his returns may not have been in the first halves, but he is explosive and you can just tell he has the knack that not a lot of guys have.

But how? Parrish is established as a punt returner. McGee and him can both be deep on Kickoffs I suppose. But what about Punts? Can we line him and Roscoe up both? They did try that before right?

Im just real excited about this guy. Lets hope he gains confidence and becomes as good of a CB as he is a returner.

John Doe
08-15-2008, 09:42 AM
How are we supposed to keep this guy off the field in special teams situations?? EVER?? Some of his returns may not have been in the first halves, but he is explosive and you can just tell he has the knack that not a lot of guys have.

But how? Parrish is established as a punt returner. McGee and him can both be deep on Kickoffs I suppose. But what about Punts? Can we line him and Roscoe up both? They did try that before right?

Im just real excited about this guy. Lets hope he gains confidence and becomes as good of a CB as he is a returner.

Tasker made a good point last night to the effect that having a fresh return man available late in a game is going to be a big advantage. With an improved defense, there should be enough return opportunities to go around.

TigerJ
08-15-2008, 12:21 PM
I don't see McKelvin starting at CB early in the season at least. The Bills had better put him in on returns.

Devin
08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
That guy was ridiculous he hit another gear. I mean that return was very Hester-like. Everyone was moving in slowmotion.

raphael120
08-15-2008, 01:00 PM
My Steelers friend back in Pittsburgh said that the commentators said he's the next Hester. I dunno...do you think he's just as fast? He's torn up the past 2 games with some big returns.

madness
08-15-2008, 01:01 PM

Yes they did put Parrish and McKelvin on the field at the same time before. I'd imagine we'll see more of that during the season if April thinks we can use it to our advantage.

Mitchell55
08-15-2008, 01:02 PM
I dont know why, but I somehow knew he would score. Right before the kick, I get real excited and had a huge feeling he would return the kick. I didnt feel that on any other return yesturday.

mybills
08-15-2008, 01:03 PM
That was an insane 95 yards! :faint:

Mitchy moo
08-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Big mac looks like he's flying out there, this is going to be a good year.

Night Train
08-15-2008, 01:18 PM
He's still learning the playbook at CB but he does get a great jump on the ball ,when he recognizes the play in camp. That will come.

To think we have McKelvin,McGee & Parrish as KR's. Wow. That is such a weapon to have and we have 3 of the best.

Michael82
08-15-2008, 01:49 PM
I have a feeling that we will start out with both of them downfield for the kick return. Pick your poison, Terrence McGee or Leodis McKelvin. :drool: