PDA

View Full Version : RB depth

justasportsfan
08-15-2008, 10:06 AM
THe best I've seen in decades.

Lynch, Jackson, Wright, Omon . :drol:

DraftBoy
08-15-2008, 10:12 AM
Omon did enough last night imo to begin to maybe move infront of Wright on the depth chart. He ran really hard!

Bulldog
08-15-2008, 10:22 AM
I thought Wright ran well at times, but he needs to stop putting the ball on the turf. I'll be interested to see if Omon gets in tha game next week before Wright. Could be a bad sign for Wright if he does.

Bulldog
08-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Omon did enough last night imo to begin to maybe move infront of Wright on the depth chart. He ran really hard!

Did Wright have ball control issues in college?

mybills
08-15-2008, 10:28 AM
I thought it was weird that Omon did better when Hamdan came in. He wasn't going anywhere with Baker handing off.

SABURZFAN
08-15-2008, 10:30 AM
i wonder if more cowbell's old lady was in Toronto. :idunno:

DraftBoy
08-15-2008, 10:33 AM
Did Wright have ball control issues in college?

Yes he did.

hydro
08-15-2008, 10:34 AM
I love the play that the announcers picked up on when he didn't run to the sideline for a bigger gain because he would have been pushed out of bounds resulting in stopping a clock that we wanted to run down. That is some great awareness for a youngin'.

Bulldog
08-15-2008, 10:36 AM
Yes he did.

I honestly think Wright is on the way out the door. He was in Jauron's dog house last year after he fumbled and appears to have picked up where he left off. Not good.

JerseyBoofaloBills
08-15-2008, 10:52 AM
THe best I've seen in decades.

Lynch, Jackson, Wright, Omon . :drol:

Idk about you guys, but i love Omon..i think he's gonna be the guy 4th and goal, on the inch line getting the ball with :03 seconds left in the 4th quarter down by 5..in the afc championship game :D:

trapezeus
08-15-2008, 10:59 AM
I honestly think Wright is on the way out the door. He was in Jauron's dog house last year after he fumbled and appears to have picked up where he left off. Not good.

wright fumbled last year? i thought he snapped the ball backwards intentionally during that blowout vs. the pats.

Bruce is Loose
08-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Idk about you guys, but i love Omon..i think he's gonna be the guy 4th and goal, on the inch line getting the ball with :03 seconds left in the 4th quarter down by 5..in the afc championship game :D:
Yes he will be, if lynch breaks his leg

JerseyBoofaloBills
08-15-2008, 11:05 AM

Yaa, you're probably right..But it's nice to know that we have two big goal line backs that can just power the ball in..i like that.

Bulldog
08-15-2008, 11:10 AM

So help me god if Lynch breaks his leg in the near future, be prepared for a swift kick in the junk!

The King
08-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Henry, Morris, Bryson was pretty awesome too.

Tatonka
08-15-2008, 11:25 AM
wright fumbled the ball on a screen pass vs. new england.. he had picked up good yardage and was right by the sidelines and was fighting for more yards and the ball came out and and went straight into the air..

Night Train
08-15-2008, 11:25 AM

I agree. Wright has put the ball on the ground in practice drills in camp and in these 2 games. He's making it easy to get himself cut. Plus he's strictly a straight ahead runner.

Omon has a little wiggle to his game and can really drive forward on contact. He had a fumble but it's not the norm for him.

Mitchell55
08-15-2008, 11:33 AM

I hope morris comes to buffalo to finish his career. He still can play and hes one of my favorites.

Oaf
08-15-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm surprised by you guys. This is the first game since Wright's been a Bill that I was impressed by him. In my mind, he leaped from a desired cut to a promising player. He does have to do some HARD work on the fumble issue but he impressed me considerably more than Omon.

losman420
08-15-2008, 12:44 PM
i wonder if more cowbell's old lady was in Toronto. :idunno:
LOL

Mitchell55
08-15-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm surprised by you guys. This is the first game since Wright's been a Bill that I was impressed by him. In my mind, he leaped from a desired cut to a promising player. He does have to do some HARD work on the fumble issue but he impressed me considerably more than Omon.

Didnt Tiki and Thurman have fumble issues. They turned out to be ok backs (sarcasm on last line)

Michael82
08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
I totally agree with you. I've been one of the biggest critics of him, epecially at camp. But he impressed me last night with his powerful running and broke quite a few tackles. If he can work on his fumbling problem, he would make a solid #3 RB. :up:

Mr. Pink
08-15-2008, 02:16 PM
Wright would make a solid CUT.

That's about it.

We're set with our top two backs in Lynch and Jackson though.

Unsure what I think on Omon yet.

justasportsfan
08-15-2008, 02:17 PM
At that time, Henry had the worse case of fumblitis. Kind weird that Fairchild was the one who fixed it.

Oaf
08-16-2008, 04:24 PM
I totally agree with you. I've been one of the biggest critics of him, epecially at camp. But he impressed me last night with his powerful running and broke quite a few tackles. If he can work on his fumbling problem, he would make a solid #3 RB. :up:
I know, right? :up:

Oaf
08-16-2008, 04:28 PM
Wright would make a solid CUT.

That's about it.

We're set with our top two backs in Lynch and Jackson though.

Unsure what I think on Omon yet.

Lol. Thanks for that. Each of the three points you made really added a lot.

1. In FTY's mind, Wright would be a good player to not play for the Bills.
2. FTY thinks that Lynch and Jackson seem to be our two best RBs.
3. FTY states that he does not have a opinion on Omon as of yet. (Mildly surprising.)

Mr. Pink
08-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Lol. Thanks for that. Each of the three points you made really added a lot.

1. In FTY's mind, Wright would be a good player to not play for the Bills.
2. FTY thinks that Lynch and Jackson seem to be our two best RBs.
3. FTY states that he does not have a opinion on Omon as of yet. (Mildly surprising.)

it means that our depth isn't the strong point and that the starting premise of this thread is absolutely ridiculous.

Seeing our RBs today aren't any better than 2004 let alone decades.