PDA

View Full Version : Give the 1st team O credit!!

HHURRICANE
08-15-2008, 11:54 AM
The media, and especially me, chastized them for their performance against the Skins last weekend but they really took it up a notch.

The QB debate ended as quickly as it started and Marshawyn Lynch has to be one of our better players.

Guys, we need Peters badly. With that said I'm going to give props to Langston Walker for really doing what he could at LT. Other than that one sack he looked pretty solid for a position he shouldn't be playing.

BidsJr
08-15-2008, 12:01 PM
There never was a QB debate.

TacklingDummy
08-15-2008, 12:10 PM
The pressure is now on Peters to show up. The Bills have showed they can and will play without him.

ddaryl
08-15-2008, 12:18 PM
The media, and especially me, chastized them for their performance against the Skins last weekend but they really took it up a notch.

The QB debate ended as quickly as it started and Marshawyn Lynch has to be one of our better players.

Guys, we need Peters badly. With that said I'm going to give props to Langston Walker for really doing what he could at LT. Other than that one sack he looked pretty solid for a position he shouldn't be playing.

I think those people *****ing about what we spent to get Walker in here need to eat a little crow. Walker did give up a sack, but these are the things he can correct. I agree getting Peters back re-enforces the line, but the OL last night looked better then expected without Peters, so IMO Peters needs to get off his high horse and negotiate from within.

Lexwhat
08-15-2008, 01:30 PM
I think those people *****ing about what we spent to get Walker in here need to eat a little crow. Walker did give up a sack, but these are the things he can correct. I agree getting Peters back re-enforces the line, but the OL last night looked better then expected without Peters, so IMO Peters needs to get off his high horse and negotiate from within.

I'll gladly eat crow. The Langston Walker signing was one of the best moves the Bills have made over the past 3 years.

Is there anyone on this board who thought Walker would do this well?

(Note: I'm not gonna get too excited about him at LT, because we still need Peters. But still, it's nice to know we have some flexibility).

Michael82
08-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Good post! There was a ton of people that bashed the Walker move. It turns out that he just needed to get out of that crappy city. He's done very well for Buffalo. :up:

ublinkwescore
08-15-2008, 01:49 PM
I just went out and bought myself a Marshawn Lynch jersey today.

Next on the agenda Paul Posluszny.