PDA

View Full Version : Being realistic about our ST

Mitchell55
08-15-2008, 12:59 PM
On KR and PR. They played horrible. The one play they blocked, we scored. We never set up a wall and looked bad on all but one return. It also goes to show that even durring our worst performance, we still have highlight reel plays. But still, April needs to fix it.

ps- remember, besides from scooby, im probably the biggest homer on the boards.

Bone
08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
We lost a lot of guys that were huge contributors this offseason and we brought a lot of them back in this draft. It will get better game by game since the majority of them I guess '' new''

Michael82
08-15-2008, 02:04 PM
I miss Jason Peters on special teams, when he used to just bowl everyone over. :snicker:

Bling
08-15-2008, 02:10 PM

Have confidence in yourself. No need to justify yourself to these clowns. :up:

ddaryl
08-15-2008, 02:15 PM
are they giving the scrubs a chance to prove their worth ?

I couldn't tell if it was our genuine ST players in the 1st qrt or if they were giving the bubble players a shot at proving who deserved a roster spot.

I figured 2nd qrt on had lots of bubble players in there on ST's.

HughC
08-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Our ST was better than the Steelers ST.

HughC
08-15-2008, 09:50 PM
As the disclaimers in certain ads say, 'past performance is not a guarntee of future success', but last year the Bills ranked #5 covering kickoffs with 20.5 yards per return, and 1st in covering punts with 5.3 yards per return.

Mitchy moo
08-15-2008, 10:44 PM
On KR and PR. They played horrible. The one play they blocked, we scored. We never set up a wall and looked bad on all but one return. It also goes to show that even durring our worst performance, we still have highlight reel plays. But still, April needs to fix it.

Homer, lol.

losman420
08-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Homer, lol.:homer:

HHURRICANE
08-16-2008, 11:17 AM
The media was gushing all over our special teams.

Now that should include punts, field goal kicks, and coverage but it appears that no one cares about that.

Mckelvin, McGee, and Parrish on the same roster is just sick.

I guess a bunch of coaches have already said that they think McKelvin is going to be one of the best in the league.