• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LarryBoy
    The world needs a hero!
    • Apr 2003

Any truth?

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, though I have been reading this board alot lately!

I was just wondering, I heard from two friends that the Bills may be getting a new logo...is there any truth in that? I have looked all over for this story, but cant find it anywhere and i think they may be yanking my crank.

Thanks in advance!

Bills Rock!

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Welcome man!

I don't know if they're intentionally yanking your chain or not, but the Bills do have a secondary logo that has recently appeared on a hat.. The logo itself came out before the unis did last year, but has yet to make an appearance anywhere else... thank God...

If it EVER appears on the actual unis, which I doubt, it will be very small - maybe a patch on the edge of the sleeves or something.. Don't look for it to appear on the helmet anytime soon.. LOL

You can see the logo and hat in the thread below

I'm hoping someone in the know is gonna tell me, don't worry...that's just a secondary logo they're using to boost sales. I remember this logo. It sucks. Someone over at the stadium wall posted this. JJAMES? can you calm me down? http://www.fezam.com/new_bills_logo1.jpg

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

Welcome to the zone larryboy!

I couldn't tell you how true that is (only I haven't heard anything). But I do remember last year there was this same rumor floating around. If I remember correctly, it was a secondary logo, or a pipe dream (not sure which). Maybe someone else knows.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• LarryBoy
        The world needs a hero!
        • Apr 2003

I think thats the one they were talking about! Thanks!!!!!
        Bills Rock!

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Welcome to the Zone Larry!! :)
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• LarryBoy
            The world needs a hero!
            • Apr 2003

Thank you! Nice place ya got here!
            Bills Rock!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

welcome to THE SHOW larry.

there's an unwritten rule that the FNG buys the
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
              X