PDA

View Full Version : Any truth?

LarryBoy
04-26-2003, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone! This is my first post here, though I have been reading this board alot lately!

I was just wondering, I heard from two friends that the Bills may be getting a new logo...is there any truth in that? I have looked all over for this story, but cant find it anywhere and i think they may be yanking my crank.

Thanks in advance!

:squish:

JJamezz
04-26-2003, 09:21 AM
Welcome man!

I don't know if they're intentionally yanking your chain or not, but the Bills do have a secondary logo that has recently appeared on a hat.. The logo itself came out before the unis did last year, but has yet to make an appearance anywhere else... thank God... :phew:

If it EVER appears on the actual unis, which I doubt, it will be very small - maybe a patch on the edge of the sleeves or something.. Don't look for it to appear on the helmet anytime soon.. LOL

You can see the logo and hat in the thread below

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15585

Ingtar33
04-26-2003, 09:23 AM
Welcome to the zone larryboy!

I couldn't tell you how true that is (only I haven't heard anything). But I do remember last year there was this same rumor floating around. If I remember correctly, it was a secondary logo, or a pipe dream (not sure which). Maybe someone else knows.

LarryBoy
04-26-2003, 09:33 AM
I think thats the one they were talking about! Thanks!!!!!

Cntrygal
04-26-2003, 04:04 PM
Welcome to the Zone Larry!! :)

LarryBoy
04-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Thank you! Nice place ya got here! :bigwave:

SABURZFAN
04-27-2003, 06:13 AM
welcome to THE SHOW larry.

there's an unwritten rule that the FNG buys the :beer: