PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Disses the Bills......

Mitchy moo
08-18-2008, 06:26 PM
I do not want Brady injured as of right now, I want Stroud to come in a few times during our first game and just pop some of his ribs in half. That way, every breath he takes over the next month or so he can remember playing the Bills. I won't be too funny then, will it Tom?

It's fun. Just throwing the ball. "We were playing the Bills last year and I got a call in from the sidelines," Tom Brady says, regaling now. "And Josh, the coordinator, he says, 'Second and one, get the first down.' We're up 17? A lot, I don't remember. We're on the 48-yard line, and Moss was wide, so I just said, 'Randy, go deep.' And I just laid it up there. I just threw it. I ran off and Josh shouted, 'Just get the first down!' And I said, 'How was that?' They pulled me out of the game. That's exactly what I was trying to do."

http://www.esquire.com/features/the-game/tom-brady-0908-2 (http://www.esquire.com/features/the-game/tom-brady-0908-2)

Al the Bills Fan
08-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Tom Brady is a pimple on the ass of life

Mitchell55
08-18-2008, 06:30 PM
I do not want Brady injured as of right now, I want Stroud to come in a few times during our first game and just pop some of his ribs in half. That way, every breath he takes over the next month or so he can remember playing the Bills. I won't be too funny then, will it Tom?

It's fun. Just throwing the ball. "We were playing the Bills last year and I got a call in from the sidelines," Tom Brady says, regaling now. "And Josh, the coordinator, he says, 'Second and one, get the first down.' We're up 17? A lot, I don't remember. We're on the 48-yard line, and Moss was wide, so I just said, 'Randy, go deep.' And I just laid it up there. I just threw it. I ran off and Josh shouted, 'Just get the first down!' And I said, 'How was that?' They pulled me out of the game. That's exactly what I was trying to do."

http://www.esquire.com/features/the-game/tom-brady-0908-2 (http://www.esquire.com/features/the-game/tom-brady-0908-2)

Im not trying to sound dumb but, is that true? Did that $%@%@%$@#% actually say that?

jamze132
08-18-2008, 06:33 PM
As much as Brady is an assdouche, he has the right to talk some smack after last years performances against us. We did kind of suck last year and he didn't. I hate saying that but it is true.

Brady is still a homo though. (I love saying that and it is also true)

Mitchell55
08-18-2008, 06:35 PM
As much as Brady is an assdouche, he has the right to talk some smack after last years performances against us. We did kind of suck last year and he didn't. I hate saying that but it is true.

Your right, it is true. Ask Mikey.

just playin.

Nighthawk
08-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Honestly, I would love to see Stroud or anybody on the Bills for that matter...knock his scrawny ass out!

njsue
08-18-2008, 06:47 PM

I want stroud to sit on him. :snicker:

:posrep: this is worth some points. :up:

njsue
08-18-2008, 06:48 PM

:roflmao:

DrGraves
08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
I give him credit, I kinda doubt we'll be in a postion all year long to pull out our starting qb before the games over.

Mitchell55
08-18-2008, 06:55 PM

I bet you 1 million dollars, that Brady does too.

Mitchy moo
08-18-2008, 06:58 PM

:lolcry:

SABuffalo786
08-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Tom Brady*

You'll always be a fraud you pretty boy ****.

TigerJ
08-18-2008, 07:26 PM

Maybe Stroud can knock him over and then Langston Walker can sit on him.

lordofgun
08-18-2008, 08:40 PM

cocamide
08-18-2008, 09:13 PM

A metrosexual pimple with a murse.

Mitchy moo
08-18-2008, 09:22 PM

Lol, Log.

Danny Boy®
08-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Tom Brady*

You'll always be a fraud you pretty boy ****.

Why? Explain, I cant wait to hear this.

trapezeus
08-18-2008, 11:17 PM
gloating like this always helps set the karma in motion.

raphael120
08-18-2008, 11:26 PM
Well when your team allows that many points from Brady, he can have his laugh right now, but I hope we have the last laugh though.

Mr. Pink
08-19-2008, 12:43 AM
Ok, that was freakin hilarious actually...sorry.

:rofl:

We got owned by them last year, it's better to laugh than be miserable or wish personal injury on someone.

dplus47
08-19-2008, 01:21 AM
i agree that it's better to laugh, so let's all join together and laugh with/at tom and his response to plaxico burress' super bowl prediction. plax said the score would be 23-17, giants. tom's response:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmGdAPjcgaM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Mitchy moo
08-19-2008, 01:22 AM

We got owned by them last year, it's better to laugh than be miserable or wish personal injury on someone.:poop:

Mr. Pink
08-19-2008, 01:24 AM
dplus, that is also funny!

dplus47
08-19-2008, 01:26 AM
dplus, that is also funny!

just trying to ease everybody's pain in a non-violent way!

Mr. Pink
08-19-2008, 01:28 AM
just trying to ease everybody's pain in a non-violent way!

I completely forgot about that quote...

Muchas gracias and stuff for the video.

Mitchy moo
08-19-2008, 01:31 AM
Much grace as well.

Jan Reimers
08-19-2008, 07:27 AM
It's hard to have a lot of respect for a smarmy little creep like Brady, with his monster ego and his total disregard of good manners.

Dr. Lecter
08-19-2008, 07:29 AM
I would give my left nut to have Brady on the Bills.

ddaryl
08-19-2008, 07:31 AM
I think the story left out the part about how the coaches knew the Bills D formation because THEY WERE ****ING CHEATING.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
08-19-2008, 07:35 AM
Brady, for all his talent, is a classless human being. End of discussion.

He will get what is coming to him someday. You can count on that.

Lecter, I can't believe you would like to see him disgrace a Bills uniform.

I don't want a classless QB on my team, or in my league.

I hope he dies a painful, lonely death.

Dr. Lecter
08-19-2008, 07:37 AM
Classless human being?

Why? Is Marshawn also a classless human being? Or Marcus Stroud?

HHURRICANE
08-19-2008, 07:50 AM
Sorry guys, but I've seen these type of threads before. He can talk this way until we prove differently.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
08-19-2008, 08:00 AM
Classless human being?

Why? Is Marshawn also a classless human being? Or Marcus Stroud?

Wow, I could probably write 3 pages of reasons why he is a classless person,

but I think the comment cited at the top of this thread says it all.

How is someone who runs up the score for no reason, then gloats publicly about it not a classless person?

And before anyone says "this is one quote...does not mean that's who he is"....

please....we have heard through multiple media outlets over the years all the smart comments he makes about other teams and game situations.

He does not respect other players or the game.

Class is not something measured in degrees, it is all or nothing.

You either have class or you don't. He doesn't.

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2008, 09:06 AM
:goodpost:

justasportsfan
08-19-2008, 09:11 AM

We got owned by them last year, it's better to laugh than be miserable or wish personal injury on someone.
easy for you to say. YOu cheer for 2 teams. We only bleed red white and blue.

Mitchy moo
08-19-2008, 09:15 AM
easy for you to say. YOu cheer for 2 teams. We only bleed red white and blue.

True, the doctors still cannot explain how we do it either.

HHURRICANE
08-19-2008, 09:18 AM
How is someone who runs up the score for no reason, then gloats publicly about it not a classless person?

Uhhh, it's called winning the game. The Bills deserved to get abused and they did.

I hate losing. HATE IT!!

Ralph ran the team poorly for the last decade and this is why we can get abused.

Tom Donohoe drafts Williams, McGahee, Losman, Everett, and so on and so on...

If the roll was reversed you wouldn't be saying a thing.

HHURRICANE
08-19-2008, 09:20 AM

Class is not something measured in degrees, it is all or nothing.

You either have class or you don't. He doesn't.

Jim Kelly used to torment Fred Smerlas after he went to NE. Do you know how many off-sides penalties Kelly could draw with the hard count on NE??

SABuffalo786
08-19-2008, 09:57 AM
Why? Explain, I cant wait to hear this.

http://sinulogic.com/images/video_camera.jpg

SABuffalo786
08-19-2008, 09:58 AM
YOu cheer for 2 teams..

Which is really really lame.

Mitchy moo
08-19-2008, 10:08 AM
Which is really really lame.

Bi-sportual.

ddaryl
08-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Sorry guys, but I've seen these type of threads before. He can talk this way until we prove differently.

or until we lay him on the ground in a mangled twisted wreck... which ever comes 1st

SABuffalo786
08-19-2008, 10:20 AM
or until we lay him on the ground in a mangled twisted wreck... which ever comes 1st

I'd prefer seeing both his legs snapped in half at the knee.

The thought of it just warms my heart.

Bill Brasky
08-19-2008, 10:28 AM
did he bother to elaborate on what it was like repeatedly getting knocked on his ass by a 10-6 team in the super bowl?

Mitchy moo
08-19-2008, 10:47 AM
did he bother to elaborate on what it was like repeatedly getting knocked on his ass by a 10-6 team in the super bowl?

No need, he just did.

PromoTheRobot
08-19-2008, 10:49 AM

Brady is pretty bad-a$$ when things go his way, but he cries like a baby with a load in its diaper when he loses, much like most New England fans.

PTR

Mitchy moo
08-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Brady is pretty bad-a$$ when things go his way, but he cries like a baby with a load in its diaper when he loses, much like most New England fans.

PTR

They've been soiled for months now, that loss really took their heart away.:D:

Wally The Barber
08-19-2008, 11:16 AM
Nice post, I want the Bills to beat them with Brady healthy, I don't want to hear any excuses.

trapezeus
08-19-2008, 11:35 AM
PTR really nailed the point. Brady loves winning to a disgusting degree of cockiness and arrogance. but when he's losing, he really isn't very good in the sportsmanship category. And that's really the mark of a talented athlete. be gracious in both victory and defeat, but always aim for the win.

Oaf
08-19-2008, 12:40 PM
This guy's a dbag on the field and off.

I go to Michigan and I hate this guy's guts. While watching Bills games at the bar last year, I met the owner who said he roomed in an apartment with Brady. Now this guy is an overofficious Pats fan, who gave me plenty of crap last year, but he even said that Brady and him just didn't get along because he was so arrogant and sure of himself. Also said he was awkward around the ladies.

He really does think he's better than everyone else and he always shouts at the refs when he gets hit, saying things like, "They can't DO that!!" or THROW THE FLAG! And off the field, he thinks he owns the world with his lifestyle of impregnating then dumping supermodels (Who must not have had much choice in terms of career) and posing in magazine ads.

As a Wolverine fan, I'd root for Terrelle Pryor over rooting for Brady.

HughC
08-19-2008, 01:11 PM

Like when we beat the Raiders in the playoffs 51-3?

Good teams don't ease up, or has everybody forgotten that playoff game against the Oilers?

We don't like him because he is the symbol of the team that keeps beating us and winning our division - which all of us hate. Therefore we hate him and find reasons to discredit him and disrespect him. But anybody that says they would rather have Trent or JP than Brady as the QB of this team is in complete denial. The guy has never held out and agreed to have his contract restructured so their team could sign other players; sounds like a team player to me. And anybody that wants to see a player injured has no business calling somebody else classless.

I want to see the Bills beat the Patriots on the field with Brady at QB - and therefore no excuses from Pats fans for the outcome of the game. That, to me, would be far more enjoyable than beating them without Brady on the field. To say we want to see Brady injured is like saying we admit we can't beat him, and I refuse to accept that.

SABuffalo786
08-19-2008, 01:20 PM
To say we want to see Brady injured is like saying we admit we can't beat him, and I refuse to accept that.

No, I want to see him injured because he's a cheating, deadbeat dad ****.

HughC
08-19-2008, 01:33 PM
No, I want to see him injured because he's a cheating, deadbeat dad ****.
As far as being a deadbeat dad, you must have a long list of pro athletes that you hate ....... I actually had the feeling that his ex-girl friend may have been a bit of a gold digger. They dated for what, three or four years and always seem to have protection, then the relationship gets rocky, he breaks up with her, and a month or two later she announces she's pregnant. Not that a woman would ever get pregnant on purpose in order to keep her meal ticket or anything ...

ublinkwescore
08-19-2008, 01:51 PM

Speak for yourself - I can't wait for Karma to come back and bite the pats on their cheating @$$es - hopefully through injury - since they don't ever seem to get hurt...

JerseyBoofaloBills
08-19-2008, 02:13 PM

good let him..he loves weiner anyway.

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2008, 02:30 PM
This guy's a dbag on the field and off.

I go to Michigan and I hate this guy's guts. While watching Bills games at the bar last year, I met the owner who said he roomed in an apartment with Brady. Now this guy is an overofficious Pats fan, who gave me plenty of crap last year, but he even said that Brady and him just didn't get along because he was so arrogant and sure of himself. Also said he was awkward around the ladies.

He really does think he's better than everyone else and he always shouts at the refs when he gets hit, saying things like, "They can't DO that!!" or THROW THE FLAG! And off the field, he thinks he owns the world with his lifestyle of impregnating then dumping supermodels (Who must not have had much choice in terms of career) and posing in magazine ads.

As a Wolverine fan, I'd root for Terrelle Pryor over rooting for Brady. Everytime I hear something like this I look at this picture. It makes me feel better.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/02/28/tom_brady_nfl_draft_combine_2000.jpg

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2008, 02:34 PM
And this.

http://pyleoflist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gay_tom_brady.jpg

losman420
08-19-2008, 02:35 PM
i agree that it's better to laugh, so let's all join together and laugh with/at tom and his response to plaxico burress' super bowl prediction. plax said the score would be 23-17, giants. tom's response:

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>
&nbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmGdAPjcgaM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></OBJECT>HAHAHA he thought they was gonna score more than 17 points.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
08-19-2008, 02:51 PM
Just a couple quick points....
1)Like when we beat the Raiders in the playoffs 51-3?

PLAYOFFS is a different ball game.

2)But anybody that says they would rather have Trent or JP than Brady as the QB of this team is in complete denial.

I would prefer not to have his personality on my team, no matter what the cost.
I know he is a better QB than anyone the Bills have had since Kelly, but I don't want the Bills associated with him. Period

3)And anybody that wants to see a player injured has no business calling somebody else classless.

I admit I am classless. I don't argue that point in the least. I will say that it takes a lack of class to recognize the same in others.
Brady IS classless.

Dr. Lecter
08-19-2008, 02:53 PM
The best way to get him to shut up is not allow 50+ points and beat the Patriots.

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2008, 02:59 PM
The best way to get him to shut up is not allow 50+ points and beat the Patriots.
But it would be even better to hear his bones crack.

Oaf
08-19-2008, 03:04 PM
]
We don't like him because he is the symbol of the team that keeps beating us and winning our division - which all of us hate. Therefore we hate him and find reasons to discredit him and disrespect him. But anybody that says they would rather have Trent or JP than Brady as the QB of this team is in complete denial.

I really dislike Brady as a person. Sure, he's a better QB than what we have, but I can't emphasize enough that my hate for him is based on what I've seen and heard on and off the field. I had no disdain for Bledsoe back when he was on the Pats and consistently beating us.

Oaf
08-19-2008, 03:04 PM
But it would be even better to hear his bones crack.
I wholeheartedly disagree.

jpdex12
08-20-2008, 10:54 AM

Or rather an infected ingrown ass hair hidden by a wadded cluster of rock hard dingleberries!

bledslow
08-20-2008, 02:33 PM

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmGdAPjcgaM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

that's what happens when the best in the game has a bad ankle injury,it severely waters down your game/ability. if tom is fully healthy,pats win that game by 10 points.

bledslow
08-20-2008, 02:41 PM
I really dislike Brady as a person. Sure, he's a better QB than what we have, but I can't emphasize enough that my hate for him is based on what I've seen and heard on and off the field. I had no disdain for Bledsoe back when he was on the Pats and consistently beating us.

oh boy oh boy oh boy,what did you see/hear off/on the field that makes you hate him ohhhhh so much??? You hate him because he's the qb that destroys your fav team year after year after year,if he suked,you could'nt care less(and you know it).

OOOHHH WAit,are you gonna say,he's not with his baby momma??? well they broke up/out of love,you move on. you dont stay with somebody you no longer love because theres a baby,that's torture.

Mitchy moo
08-20-2008, 10:36 PM
oh boy oh boy oh boy,what did you see/hear off/on the field that makes you hate him ohhhhh so much??? You hate him because he's the qb that destroys your fav team year after year after year,if he suked,you could'nt care less(and you know it).

OOOHHH WAit,are you gonna say,he's not with his baby momma??? well they broke up/out of love,you move on. you dont stay with somebody you no longer love because theres a baby,that's torture.

So, should we give Tom credit for cheating on the defensive sign stealing and taking advantages when available to increase his chances of offensive successess or give all the credit to the Pats coaching staff??

I assume that taping the Rams SB walk through was of little help (considering how the rams we're quite favored) or maybe Tom's little habit of dating Super models, Impregnating them and dumping them. He seems like a all around role model for society and we can all try to model our lives around how he behaves.

I really like his little fits of rage when he doesn't get his way and him and Moss blowing off the pro-bowl after such a record breaking year. How about him bragging on how he torched another team?? You cheat and challenge the integrity of the game, get caught and then get away with it. Seems like a perfect formula for a biased league of have and have nots. The scary part is the largest markets in the U.S. seem to get alot more attention in general and the bread and butter teams like the Bills are considered secondary teams.

If you allow cheating or criminals on your team to improve your win total, you are scum. It's a plain and simple degregation of our society that allow things like this to happen without reprocussions, get the desired result and then expect a different result when the truth is explored of as to what happened. The commissioner of the league for god's sake had evidence destroyed and he alone reviewed it, so who is he?? God almighty and maker of heaven and earth?? We need the final judgement to be passed by the fans, not by a select few groups of clicky ******s that wield their judgement.

TheBrownBear
08-20-2008, 10:40 PM
I think it's sort of strange that Tom Brady gets everyone so worked up here. It doesn't really feel like a rivalry to me at all, since the Pats have just friggin owned our asses so completely over the past decade. Maybe I'll start to hate him if we can actually reach a competitive level with the Pats.