PDA

View Full Version : Moorman Blog

justasportsfan
08-19-2008, 01:54 PM
That is a pretty cool area. Almost like a small version of Times Square in NYC. I've always been told that Toronto is similar to the city, but I didn't realize it was that similar. It would be nice to have some time to explore a little more.

Anyway. I happened to be the first guy off the bus to head up and go to the stage. I was quickly stopped by one of the promoters of the event who said "Excuse me sir, you can't go…oh are you one of the players?" I wish I could say that was the first time that has ever happened to me, but unfortunately it's not.

I was hoping none of the guys heard, but oh yeah, I definitely took some heat for that one. And it only got better from there too.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6404

justasportsfan
08-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Of course there I am, the only guy that brought a pillow with him. I thought it would be a good idea for the ride back to have something to lean against so I could sleep. Problem was, that I couldn't leave it on the bus. So here are all of these photographers trying to get pictures of the big bad football players, and there I was with my pillow like it was some security blanket. That really bodes well for kickers.

JerseyBoofaloBills
08-19-2008, 02:04 PM
it's because moorman is the man, an this years MVP!

Pinkerton Security
08-19-2008, 02:14 PM
it's because moorman is the man, an this years MVP!

lets all pray that unless he becomes a Qb real quick, he is not an MVP of any sort.

JerseyBoofaloBills
08-19-2008, 02:16 PM
lets all pray that unless he becomes a Qb real quick, he is not an MVP of any sort.

Dude, you kidding me? He'll atleast have 5 rushing TD's..also with the most Inside the 20's an Highest punt AVG.

Mr. Miyagi
08-19-2008, 02:24 PM
Moorman is hilarious. I love reading his blog.

mybills
08-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Speaking of the games, I have a little catching up to do. It seems like a month ago that we played the Redskins. Honestly, there's not much to report from that week, it's old news, and being as we just got back from Toronto, I'm sure you'd rather hear what I have to say about that. That and I think my brain would explode if I sat here and tried to remember any details about two games ago. So there you have it. I'm all caught up.

:chuckle: He's so real! :up:

trapezeus
08-19-2008, 03:24 PM
"After that, everything was pretty much normal. Except, I did have a funny experience with the guy making waffles at breakfast the next morning. The fresh waffles are pretty popular with the players on road trips, and even though I don't apparently look like a player, I do like waffles"

Hilarious. how often does he post?